Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: BigMouth Inc The Prescription Coffee Mug
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on December 19, 2012
I am a pharmacist and ordered two of these mugs as gifts for co-workers (a pharmacist and a pharmacy student). Both mugs came well-packaged in a cardboard box with a clear plastic front that you could gift wrap if desired. Unfortunately, I had to exchange one of the mugs because the words on the "label" were so badly smeared and crooked that they were illegible. The mug also had a sizable chip out of the bottom edge. The other mug looked fine except for the label being slightly crooked. However, it was not very noticeable so I decided to keep it. Amazon replaced the damaged mug immediately, and while the replacement mug is much better, it is still not good quality. The bottom edge is very rough and I worry that it will scratch any surface it is set on. These mugs are definitely cute and a great gift for the drug-pushers in your life, however, the quality is not consistent.
55 comments|199 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 28, 2014
I thought for the comments that would be something not well ended with lack of details but is awesome, actually very nice designed and painted.
Hope it last! lol
Is a little bigger than a standard cup, I add some pictures to help you make an idea of the size.
review image review image
on August 27, 2013
Packaging was poor. One mug (I flunked Anger Management) arrived in the same box and was wrapped great and didn't have any damage. There is not a packaging receipt and this mug was badly smashed when I opened the box. I have to pay to ship it back -but to where as there is no return label either. Waste of money. I should get an automatic refund.
review image
22 comments|99 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 26, 2015
1- I love this mug!
2- I bought this for myself and as CHRISTMAS GIFTS.
3- It holds 12 ounces.
4- It is bright and colorful.
5- Its attractive and visually appealing.
6- Its light in weight.
7- The prescription label on the mug is very easy to read.
8- the words on the prescription label is comfortably large enough that makes it easy to read.
9- the words on the prescription label are sharp and clear not smudged or cheap looking. A professional looking label, well done.
10- the cup is white on the inside.
11- I ordered this mug on December 2, 2014. It arrived quickly.
12- I bought it for myself as a Christmas present. I opened it on Christmas day and have been using it everyday for cold
and hot beverages.
13- the mug is microwaveable and I have been drinking hot beverages almost everyday since Christmas.
14- On March 2, 2015 I was washing the mug in the sink with dish washing detergent. I was holding the mug in my left
hand while cleaning the handle with my right hand and to my SURPRISE the handle broke off. It was a clean break,
the bottom part of the handle broke off. About an '' inch '' of the top part of the handle, was left attached.
15- That brings me to an important safety issue:
Every time I would put the mug in the microwave, I would heat the beverage for 1:20 minutes. The handle becomes
hot and needed a pot holder to wrap around the handle.
16- Since I never accidently banged the mug against anything, I am still SHOCKED as to why the handle would break
off while washing it.
on December 18, 2012
Don't waste your time purchasing this item if you actually are looking for something that is well made and funny. I looked at the reviews before purchasing the item and I thought to myself that it would be different for me. NOPE! My mug also had a crack in it and was cheap. Don't do it!
11 comment|127 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 3, 2012
The mug is fun to look at, but the quality isn't what I expected. It's very light and seems delicate. It's also small for a 12 oz. mug. Also, the box doesn't say anything about dishwasher/microwave safety...so I'm not sure about that. It's cute, but I don't know how practical it is.
1111 comments|84 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 16, 2013
So glad mine didn't come broken like the other reviews. It was actually well-packaged with bubble wrap. I was skeptical to purchase this item due to the negative feedbacks, but I'm glad I took the risk. Bought this for my sister, who is a Pharmacist. I can't wait to see her unwrap this amusing and useful gift.
on December 27, 2013
Glazing is missing from a 2 inch by 1 inch spot in the inside of mug. The unglazed spot is porous and can not be cleaned. I have photo if you want to see the defect. I would like it replaced but the only option is ship it back for $6. since it only cost $10 that seems silly. Kind of like buying it again. They got me on this one.
on April 11, 2013
As others have also noted, the quality does appear to be lacking. The printing on the one that I received is a bit "crooked" but, acceptable for what the cup was purchased for.

I would say the quality is more along the lines of a mug you should expect to pay $4-$5 for, and not the $10 that it cost.
on August 20, 2013
The picture shows a reputable product from a reputable manufacturer. I DID NOT receive that product.

The product I received was a cheap knock-off, and does NOT look like the picture. I complained but neither Amazon nor the seller cared.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. I got ripped off by a cheap knock-off. Do not get scammed like I did.