5.0 out of 5 stars A Man and His Mug
My current lover is a fire arms specialist, or something. He shoots a lot of guns and gets paid to do it. I had no idea what to get him for his birthday,and then I discovered this awesome treasure. I'm glad I did. He loved it. And of course, I had to use it too.

To address some concerns:

- The paint: I didn't notice any botchy paint...
Published on February 15, 2012 by Angie

1.0 out of 5 stars Do NOT use for coffee!
Just pulled it out of the box and after a minute of thinking "Wow this looks awesome!" I was sorely disappointed by the quality of this mug. It is extremely light weight, meaning its hollow and easy to break. The black gloss paint wasn't put on evenly. There is a spot that they missed while painting on the inside of the cup and they didn't even bother trying to paint...
Published on August 20, 2012 by Krupke

‹ Previous | 1 2 356 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Cant drink out of it, March 15, 2013
This review is from: Big Mouth Toys The Gun Mug (Kitchen)
I was so excited to get this as a present for my husband. When we got the product it was already chipped and some of the black paint was coming off of the inside. When my husband handwashed it, the inside paint just kept coming off! We can't drink out of it and that's why we bought it! This was very disappointing.

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work like a gun., February 24, 2013
This review is from: Big Mouth Toys The Gun Mug (Kitchen)
So here I was sitting at my desk reading Breitbart and looking at stuff on Amazon and I found this gun cup. $9 smackers for a gun? Amazingly good deal I thought since I could drink coffee while I was wasting people. So I whipped out one of the credit cards I ganked from the old lady down the street and I got 5 of `em. I figured the next time I heard "Careless Whisper" by George Michael on the radio and went into my normal flip out; I'd actually have something in my hands to do some damage with when I went to the shopping mall.

Well that didn't work worth a damn. When I got to mall and broke those bad boys out of my backpack ready to deal death I found out I couldn't put any bullets in the damn things.

These are not real guns. They are totally fake.

So then I figured I would go to Starbucks and get some coffee in them and then burn and beat people to death with them since they can't shoot hot lead.

Total complete bust. The line at the Starbucks was like ten frigging people deep. How the hell am I supposed to deal death if I gotta wait like ten minutes for two Americanos' at 160 degrees.

Dejected I went to Spencer's and bought two boob coffee cups that you can drink from out of the nipples and went home and made myself some cocoa with petit marshmallows.

I am sending these gun cups back.

1.0 out of 5 stars The mug leaked, March 20, 2013
This review is from: Big Mouth Toys The Gun Mug (Kitchen)
I just gave the mug to my boyfriend, and it leaks. Amazon won't let me return it because it is past the return date. I am extremelly unhappy. Don't buy this mug, mine came with a small hole in the bottom, so when my bf used it for his coffee the first time, it leaked all over him

1.0 out of 5 stars I thought this would be a fun novelty gift but it looks really bad to the ..., December 12, 2013
This review is from: Big Mouth Toys The Gun Mug (Kitchen)
Paint was already worn on bottom in the box. I thought this would be a fun novelty gift but it looks really bad to the point I dont think anyone would even consider using it, even as a joke.

1.0 out of 5 stars Paint started coming off after the first use, September 15, 2013
This review is from: Big Mouth Toys The Gun Mug (Kitchen)
Paint started coming off after the first use. Now it is being used as a pencil holder. It's still a cute mug, it's just disappointing that it can't be used to drink out of.

1.0 out of 5 stars GARBAGE. DO NOT BUY IT., October 27, 2013
This review is from: Big Mouth Toys The Gun Mug (Kitchen)
I gifted this to my best friend and within 3 uses, the paint started peeling off and liquid got into the handle/trigger. It had to be thrown away. SAVE YOUR MONEY!

2.0 out of 5 stars What you see is Not what you get, March 17, 2013
This review is from: Big Mouth Toys The Gun Mug (Kitchen)
I purchased three mugs. None of them looks like the mug in the picture. The mugs I received do not have a rear sight or a hammer. Perhaps that's not a big deal to some, but why mislead your customers? One of the mugs came with a big chip.

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome looking, but....., March 16, 2013
This review is from: Big Mouth Toys The Gun Mug (Kitchen)
I love the way it looks and feels while holding it. It is a bit delicate and chips easily so handle with care. It's so awesome looking that I have one on display just to look at and I use the other one LOL. So I definitely would recommend for gun lovers :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun gag gift, March 14, 2013
Fun gag gift.

The mug is a good quality. It's a little heavy, but it seems to do the trick. It was bought as a funny present, and worked well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for your republican father in law, March 13, 2013
This review is from: Big Mouth Toys The Gun Mug (Kitchen)
Don't know what to get your in laws for their birthday/christmas? Get them this pistol coffee mug. It'll get all the political fighting out of the way with a light hearted chuckle & this thoughtful gift.

‹ Previous | 1 2 356 | Next ›