Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: BigMouth Inc The Gun Mug
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 17, 2011
Nice to look at, but do not use as a real coffee cup. Not microwavable, just one little tap on counter and it shattered.
on June 24, 2013
This is my every-day coffee mug for work. The handle keeps the temperature from touching my hand is is very stable. The cup is a good size and has held up well for these last couple months. Like the handgun-shaped ice cubes, this is a great conversation piece and I am very happy I chose to buy it, you should too.
on March 15, 2013
I was so excited to get this as a present for my husband. When we got the product it was already chipped and some of the black paint was coming off of the inside. When my husband handwashed it, the inside paint just kept coming off! We can't drink out of it and that's why we bought it! This was very disappointing.
on January 30, 2013
I barely Leave feedback on items i buy. Not because i dont want to but because i cant on the Mobile app. But this item pissed me off when i received it, i turned on the laptop just to give my irritated 2 cents.I received the mug in and i was irritated and disappointed on the condition the mug was in. It appeared to have been broken or badly chipped and they glued the piece back on and repainted it. you can clearly see the section that has a different shade of paint.There is glue on the inside of the mug i cannot get off. And i thought... what company or person would honestly sell items like this in this condition.i Guess he is going to have to use it to hold pens at his office. Worthless.
on January 6, 2015
I recently bought a second "The Gun Mug" to give as a gift after having the first one for a couple of years. Everyone who sees this mug wants to hold it, and they all love the novelty of it. The gun handle very large; I don't have big hands, but my pinky won't fit onto the handle's grip while I'm holding it. Still - the look and feel is great, and this is an excellent conversation starter if you're around any other firearm enthusiasts. Plus it's held up just fine to a few cups of coffee per week. Highly recommended!
on March 10, 2016
Works great as a coffee mug but not very useful as a gun. There is no working chamber so you have to put your ammunition in the cup which ruins most bullets once you add coffee. Oh well, at least it looks intimidating to the police. I was shot three times last week by cops in my neighborhood...just for drinking coffee!!!!
on March 17, 2016
BOX SAYS; No Microwave, No Dishwasher! Hand Wash. AS WARNED BY OTHERS... Placing really hot coffee in this mug will make it crack.

The reason for NO MiCroWave is that the process of making this cup is SO Cheap that there must be 'Air Bubbles' in the material that makes the cup. Inside a microwave, hot dishwasher OR pouring HOT Coffee into it, makes the Air Heat up greater than the material and can cause it to crack OR pop off the Glazed coating.

Pretty to look at but not useful, therefore not recommended for Real Use. Am Sending it back.
on January 5, 2015
This is very cute mug.I got for my husband an. As expected he loves it,but he forgot an place on the sink with spoon in it an scraped a piece off it just so delicate to wash.An microwave is out of the question for me.
on February 18, 2015
The quality is pretty low for this product. Paint chips very easily and the quality of material is bad (heavy, clunky). For being a gag gift, though, it was quite nice. It's a nice gift as a supplement, but overall would be kind of a hassle as the thing is quite big and takes up a good amount of room.
on December 30, 2015
It's a cute novelty mug to sit on your desk and admire. Not so great to use. The handle doesn't have a lot of room to fit your fingers to be able to hold properly. I haven't had any issues with the paint as some of the other reviewers and Ive had it for a while. But then again I mainly only use it for a novelty item to sit on my desk. It's a great conversation starter!!