Top positive review
74 people found this helpful
A Man and His Mug
on February 15, 2012
My current lover is a fire arms specialist, or something. He shoots a lot of guns and gets paid to do it. I had no idea what to get him for his birthday,and then I discovered this awesome treasure. I'm glad I did. He loved it. And of course, I had to use it too.
To address some concerns:
- The paint: I didn't notice any botchy paint.
- The durability: It hasn't broken or chipped, but it is clearly NOT a strong, heavy ceramic. It's quite light, and I imagine if you are too rough with it, it will break. Also, it doesn't appear to be bulletproof.
- The size: If you drink a lot of coffee or tea, you will refill this mug often. If you just have a cup in the morning, then it'll hold enough beverage.
- The logistics: Some dudes have complained that their fingers won't fit through the trigger hole. Mine fit fine (but I'm a woman). If your burly fingers cant fit, it's easy to grip it like normal, or just pinch the gun handle.
- The amusement: 5/5 stars. It's a gun mug! C'mon! If that isn't the most awesome idea ever, then, I wish you the best anyway.
And to think I almost got him a really nice pen.