5.0 out of 5 stars Many LOL Moments For The Whole Family
I bought twelve of these mugs for the fancy dinnerware set we use on special occasions. I can't wait for the holidays when company comes over and the laughs begin! Some reviewers were unhappy, but what they consider flaws are in fact assets.

Published on November 28, 2011 by Sir George Martini

3.0 out of 5 stars A tad pricey
I thought this would be a super gag gift for my mom. She's hard to shop for so I was overjoyed when I found this hilarious mug. However, there are several flaws.
-The glaze on the toilet rim is splotchy and messed up.
-The rim is waaaay too thick, which will actually make the beverage not taste as good.
-The actual "toilet bowl" appears very large...
Published on December 27, 2009 by Legend

3.0 out of 5 stars A tad pricey, December 27, 2009
This review is from: Big Mouth Toys Toilet Mug (Kitchen)
-The glaze on the toilet rim is splotchy and messed up.
-The actual "toilet bowl" appears very large but doesn't hold as much as I thought it would.
-It is also wide, which makes it really hard to drink without spilling.
-The color is off. According to the product image, it should be white, but it's closer to a yellowish-brown.
My mom didn't really like it and I thought the $20 price tag was a little much for this cup; however, it is sitting as a centerpiece on our formal dining table filled with MM's.
This is a quirky little gift, but I would advise waiting until it goes on sale or at least for free shipping.

1.0 out of 5 stars discolored within a week, July 7, 2011
This review is from: Big Mouth Toys Toilet Mug (Kitchen)
Product is advertised as dishwasher safe. After one time in dishwasher, ALL of the white is gone and I'm left with a beige, old lady's underwear color and a big frown.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cool mug, January 14, 2011
This review is from: Big Mouth Toys Toilet Mug (Kitchen)
I like the idea of the mug. However it didn't function very well if you really want to drink from it.

3.0 out of 5 stars The Most Interesting Mug in the World..., December 2, 2011
Greg (Connecticut, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Big Mouth Toys Toilet Mug (Kitchen)
I don't always drink coffee, but when I do, I prefer to drink it from a toilet mug. Stay thirsty, my friends!

5.0 out of 5 stars Many LOL Moments For The Whole Family, November 28, 2011
Sir George Martini "Verbalosity" (Fromage Au Gratin, Wisconsin) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Big Mouth Toys Toilet Mug (Kitchen)

The glaze on the toilet rim is splotchy, messed up, and the color is off-white or closer to yellowish-brown which exactly matches the toilets in both of my bathrooms. Come to think of it, the glaze matches the towels too.

The thick rim seems to make beverages taste better. Especially when gulping mass quantities of gravy or tapioca pudding.

The toilet bowl does not hold very much liquid, which is perfect for drinking shots of tequila or schnapps.

The toilet bowl rim is wide which is good thing, because all my friends and relatives have a big mouths.

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality and not practical, October 15, 2011
This review is from: Big Mouth Toys Toilet Mug (Kitchen)
It looks hilarious and is a lot of fun, but after just a few hand-washings, it is already chipped in several places. It is not durable AT ALL. Also, the base is hollow, so it takes some work to dry it out after washing. The back of the toilet is kind of big and makes drinking out of it a bit awkward.

5.0 out of 5 stars My terrible sense of humor..., December 14, 2010
...was thoroughly encouraged when I got this for my brother in-law. I made sure to add a note (which was in a joking manner, don't misunderstand) "I know dogs like drinking out of toilets so I thought you would too." I crack myself up! If only I could've filled it with lemonade for him! :p

5.0 out of 5 stars Actually worthy of use, December 14, 2010
I bought this as a Christmas present and it came very quickly in the mail, packaged very well and is very sturdy and actually worthy of a good cup of coffee in size. I'm sure the recipient will enjoy it as well but wanted to post that the quality peasantly surprised me upon receipt.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best part of waking up, January 12, 2011
This review is from: Big Mouth Toys Toilet Mug (Kitchen)
MMmm, the wonderfully soothing smell of fresh roasting columbian coffee in the early morning hours. Even though it's Monday morning, and there's a dreadfully long week's labor set before me, nothing deters me from enjoying that first delicious cup. I have to admit that everybody has one vice, at least I think that's an old saying, and mine is coffee. Second only to that familiar, comfortable smell of brewing java, nothing brings more ease to my heart than equating it with the vile excrement that escaped into the household throne. Ahh, yes, and once the creamer has been added, darn it, it even the color is quite spot on. It's the best way to start the morning, I have to say. I never would have believed that blatant association between polar opposite ends of the alimentary canal would combine to make mornings as awesome as they are thanks to my Toilet Mug. Now if only I could find a way to get the corn out of my coffee...

5.0 out of 5 stars toilet mug is a GREAT gift!, January 11, 2011
I bought this toilet mug for my stepfather as a Christmas gift. I wasn't too sure if he would like it too much, but he LOVED it. He takes it everywhere with him, and everyone who sees him drinking out of it always laughs. It was a great gift, and i will be purchasing more for other family members soon. Although it is quite pricey, it was well worth the money to see everyone's response.

Big Mouth Toys Toilet Mug