5.0 out of 5 stars Many LOL Moments For The Whole Family
I bought twelve of these mugs for the fancy dinnerware set we use on special occasions. I can't wait for the holidays when company comes over and the laughs begin! Some reviewers were unhappy, but what they consider flaws are in fact assets.

Published on November 28, 2011 by Sir George Martini

3.0 out of 5 stars A tad pricey
I thought this would be a super gag gift for my mom. She's hard to shop for so I was overjoyed when I found this hilarious mug. However, there are several flaws.
-The glaze on the toilet rim is splotchy and messed up.
-The rim is waaaay too thick, which will actually make the beverage not taste as good.
-The actual "toilet bowl" appears very large...
Published on December 27, 2009 by Legend

3.0 out of 5 stars A tad pricey, December 27, 2009
This review is from: Big Mouth Toys Toilet Mug (Kitchen)
-The glaze on the toilet rim is splotchy and messed up.
-The actual "toilet bowl" appears very large but doesn't hold as much as I thought it would.
-It is also wide, which makes it really hard to drink without spilling.
-The color is off. According to the product image, it should be white, but it's closer to a yellowish-brown.
My mom didn't really like it and I thought the $20 price tag was a little much for this cup; however, it is sitting as a centerpiece on our formal dining table filled with MM's.
This is a quirky little gift, but I would advise waiting until it goes on sale or at least for free shipping.

1.0 out of 5 stars discolored within a week, July 7, 2011
This review is from: Big Mouth Toys Toilet Mug (Kitchen)
Product is advertised as dishwasher safe. After one time in dishwasher, ALL of the white is gone and I'm left with a beige, old lady's underwear color and a big frown.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cool mug, January 14, 2011
This review is from: Big Mouth Toys Toilet Mug (Kitchen)
I like the idea of the mug. However it didn't function very well if you really want to drink from it.

3.0 out of 5 stars The Most Interesting Mug in the World..., December 2, 2011
Greg (Connecticut, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Big Mouth Toys Toilet Mug (Kitchen)
I don't always drink coffee, but when I do, I prefer to drink it from a toilet mug. Stay thirsty, my friends!

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality and not practical, October 15, 2011
This review is from: Big Mouth Toys Toilet Mug (Kitchen)
It looks hilarious and is a lot of fun, but after just a few hand-washings, it is already chipped in several places. It is not durable AT ALL. Also, the base is hollow, so it takes some work to dry it out after washing. The back of the toilet is kind of big and makes drinking out of it a bit awkward.

5.0 out of 5 stars Many LOL Moments For The Whole Family, November 28, 2011
Sir George Martini "Verbalosity" (Fromage Au Gratin, Wisconsin) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Big Mouth Toys Toilet Mug (Kitchen)

The glaze on the toilet rim is splotchy, messed up, and the color is off-white or closer to yellowish-brown which exactly matches the toilets in both of my bathrooms. Come to think of it, the glaze matches the towels too.

The thick rim seems to make beverages taste better. Especially when gulping mass quantities of gravy or tapioca pudding.

The toilet bowl does not hold very much liquid, which is perfect for drinking shots of tequila or schnapps.

The toilet bowl rim is wide which is good thing, because all my friends and relatives have a big mouths.

5.0 out of 5 stars At last a mug that expresses who I am, May 27, 2012
This review is from: Big Mouth Toys Toilet Mug (Kitchen)
Perfect for tea, coffee, lemonade, hot chocolate, even water (to give that impression of drinking out of the toilet) (again!).

I like to throw a little piece of chocolate into hot tea or coffee in the mug, to leave appropriate stains and smears in the bowl.

Takes on the most character if not cleaned too often.

Perfect also for a wedding registry, now I see the link on the right.

5.0 out of 5 stars My terrible sense of humor..., December 14, 2010
...was thoroughly encouraged when I got this for my brother in-law. I made sure to add a note (which was in a joking manner, don't misunderstand) "I know dogs like drinking out of toilets so I thought you would too." I crack myself up! If only I could've filled it with lemonade for him! :p

1.0 out of 5 stars Six year old makes better than this, June 29, 2011
LY "LY" (Shoreview, MN United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Big Mouth Toys Toilet Mug (Kitchen)
The picture shows white, and I got yellow.
I can barely fit my 3 fingers into the handle.
The quality is absolutely the worst I've ever seen. Six year old kid can do a better job than this.

STOP wasting your time and money on this!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Actually worthy of use, December 14, 2010
I bought this as a Christmas present and it came very quickly in the mail, packaged very well and is very sturdy and actually worthy of a good cup of coffee in size. I'm sure the recipient will enjoy it as well but wanted to post that the quality peasantly surprised me upon receipt.

Big Mouth Toys Toilet Mug