|Print List Price:||$13.99|
Save $4.00 (29%)
This price was set by the publisher
Big Nate Flips Out Kindle Edition
|Length: 224 pages||Age Level: 8 - 12||Grade Level: 3 - 7|
Kindle e-ReadersFire TabletsFire Phones
- Book 5 of 7 in Big Nate (7 Book Series)
- Due to its large file size, this book may take longer to download
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
I got this book for a valintines gift did not take long to read. Its about nate borrows a camera and loses it. Francis (his friend) has to say HE did it and he has to buy a new one. Teddy (nates other best friend) and Dee-Dee (a friend from the school drama club) decide to get nate hypnotized so he can be neat and find the camera. Nate HATES being neat. Buy to read the rest.
And everyone that needs a good laugh(: (: (: (: (:
Big Nate books: definitely worth the money!
It is better than all the other Big Nate books can't wait til the next book
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My daughter really likes these books! She quotes them all the time. I guess these Big Nate books must be pretty good!Published 3 days ago by Wendy M. Fedan
Purchased for my best friend's nephew. He loves this series. The price was much better than Books A Million and arrived in perfect shape.Published 9 days ago by Faith N
My son is very invested into this series, I have no issues buying one right after the other. He loved this one as much as the others!Published 10 days ago by lazyDanes
My son loves this series and it is age appropriate. This is a good way to get your kids to start and keep reading. I find it funny at times.Published 1 month ago by musicman1701
My kids love Big Nate books. They used to barely read anything other than Diary of a Wimpy Kid books. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Christian G.
I kind of like this book. It's a bit unbelievable though. Especially the part when Nate gets hipnotized. But I reckone you will like this. Leave a 123 if this review helped.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Friendship
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > School
- Books > Children's Books > Humor
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Friendship
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > School
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Humorous