CSI: Crime Scene Investigation 14 Seasons 2007
Amazon Instant Video
1. Built to Kill: Part 1 The CSIs investigate first-hand the behind-the-scenes action of Cirque du Soleil in order to determine what may have contributed to a young dancer's untimely death. Later, after visiting a nightclub, Catherine finds herself in jeopardy and must act as…
2. Built to Kill: Part 2 Grissom is fascinated when every detail of a miniature is identical to that of a real crime scene, and he goes about trying to solve the case using the clues provided. Meanwhile, Catherine again finds herself--and someone close to her--in danger, and begins…
3. Toe Tags While Grissom leads a group of college students on a tour of CSI, the dead "speak" while the CSIs investigate, each narrating their own case: a dead casino security guard whose luck ran out, a wife who "fell" off a cliff while hiking with…
4. Fannysmackin' hen an innocent man is brutally attacked and beaten to death by what looks like a monster in a black cape, the CSIs are called to investigate, only to learn that a similar attack took place minutes later.
5. Double-Cross When a dead woman is found hanging from a cross inside a church, the team follows the evidence to uncover a bizarre love triangle dating all the way back to the victim's high school days.
6. Burn Out When two young boys are reported missing, a known neighborhood sex offender is the primary suspect. In an attempt to extract his confession, Grissom asks for the pedophile's help in catching the boys' abductor. However, as the case unfolds, the crime…
7. Post Mortem While investigating an elderly woman's murder, Grissom receives a miniature crime scene replica; Greg attends a hearing to ascertain his culpability in a teenager's accidental death.
8. Happenstance When identical twins are found dead, the evidence in both cases does not immediately prove a connection between the two deaths. However, as the CSIs dig deeper into the histories of the women, a surprising twist takes the investigation in a new direction.
9. Living Legend Grissom and his team investigate a string of murders in Las Vegas that may be tied to an infamous mob boss from the 1970s who disappeared many years ago.
10. Loco Motives When the CSIs process clues after a murder at a poultry manufacturing plant, the evidence leads them to the home of a man who collects miniature trains and other miniature paraphernalia. Grissom and his team rush to link him to the other miniature killings,…
11. Leaving Las Vegas Catherine's testimony in court is not enough to convict a killer suspected of murdering his own mother. Adam Novak, with whom Catherine had a brief romantic encounter, is the lawyer who represents the killer and secures his freedom.
12. Sweet Jane As Catherine and Keppler begin to investigate the murder of a teen-aged "Jane Doe," both agree that the killer, who was meticulous in removing evidence from the body and its surrounding area, is likely a repeat offender. Soon they and the rest of…
13. Redrum The lead suspect for the high-profile murder of anti-drug crusading assemblyman Danilo Zamesca is Thomas Simon, the west coast's biggest drug supplier. Simon's trail quickly grows cold, so Catherine agrees to Keppler's unconventional method to…
14. Meet Market A case involving a man's torched corpse whose bones and tissues had been harvested leads Nick and Keppler into the disturbing world of illegally sold human body parts.
15. Law Of Gravity Grissom returns from his teaching sabbatical as new member of the team Michael Keppler desperately tries to keep his dark past hidden from his colleagues.
16. Monster In The Box With potentially less than a day to attempt to prevent the next murders, the CSI team must quickly shake off their shock that the true miniature killer is not the late Ernie Edward Dell, who committed suicide after confessing to the slayings.
17. Fallen Idols Grissom's quip that two missing young lovers may have run off to Mexico is soon quashed by the discovery of drops of blood by the boy's vacant parking spot at the high school. After finding a letterman jacket and cheerleading sweater in the field…
18. Empty Eyes While processing the house where several showgirls were murdered, Sara is haunted by the terrified eyes and cryptic dying words of the sixth victim she discovers.
19. Big Shots Greg is forced to again contend with the hostile mother and brother of the hoodlum he killed in self-defense several months ago when the CSI team discovers that the brother is involved in a new murder case.
20. Lab Rats While Grissom and the rest of the CSIs are out investigating new cases, Hodges leads Archie, Henry, Mandy and Wendy to believe that Grissom wants them to secretly band together that evening in an attempt to solve the four miniature killer cases.
21. Ending Happy In their attempt to identify the murderer of a has-been boxer who lived among a group of prostitutes who detested him, the CSIs must establish which of several life-threatening acts against him in one night actually killed him.
22. Leapin' Lizards The CSI team investigates the murder of a blackjack dealer whose estranged husband has ties to a club of UFO believers.
23. The Good, The Bad & The Dominatrix Sara is uneasy about Grissom being reunited with Lady Heather during the CSIs' investigation of her attempted murder by a client she refuses to name.
24. Living Doll As the CSI team comes closer than ever to identifying the miniature killer, Sara mysteriously goes missing, forcing her relationship with Grissom out into the open.
|Genres||Drama, Thriller, Mystery|
|Starring||Katie Chonacas, Liz Vassey|
|Supporting actors||Gary Dourdan, George Eads, Jorja Fox, Eric Szmanda, Robert David Hall, Louise Lombard, Paul Guilfoyle, Wallace Langham, Method Man, Liz Vassey, Lorraine Toussaint, Conor O'Farrell, Ben Crowley, William Allen Young, Aimee Garcia, Laura Vandervoort, Marlene Forte, David Berman|
|Executive Producer||Dustin Lee Abraham|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I love the show and wanted to watch it from the beginning. I recommend this for anyone, but I got burned on a used copy of one season, so I would recommend going for the new copy... Read morePublished 22 days ago by Mary B
i admired all of the cast from the first season to 8th season. the original cast as i wrote were truly aSara family and to me also but after Grisson left along with Sara and Brown... Read morePublished 1 month ago by aubrey l. kurz