Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 25, 2013
The brand and style are listed as they are on the pants but I I have several other pair of this style of jeans and this pair is NOT the same. Everything down to the material is different, the fit is smaller, the labels are different. I'm very disappointed in this product.
on November 27, 2012
I loved the look and color of the Jeans, but they run small. I wear a 9 or 10 in Jeans, and am just over 6 feet tall. These Jeans were so tight, I couldn't close them, and they were a bit short to. Would have been fine with flats, I guess. I will order them again in a bigger size, since they looked great.
on February 12, 2014
These jeans needed to be worn a little while around the house before I felt comfortable walking out the door in them. Many of the jeans I own have only 1% stretch material content, but for some reason these felt different than others. Also, these are supposed to be mid-rise, and if they are then they're at the lower end of that category - the back sits a little higher than the front, so anyone ordering these should take that into consideration.
on November 19, 2013
Theses jeans are very attractive and just the quality I'd expect from Big Star. However, I always wear a 31 in their jeans and even the 32's were very tight in the waist. I was able to stretch the waist a bit and I wear them all the time!
on December 9, 2013
The material & color of the jeans is great and they look super nice. However, this jeans is a bit smaller then the Remy Boot Cut, so if you are used to wear a 31 long in the Remy style you will have to go a size up (32 long). Otherwise the jeans is great.
on March 19, 2014
This is my first pair of Big Star jeans, and Im in between sizes, so I read all of the reviews prior to purchasing. I decided on one size up, per reviewers' suggestions, going with the 29.
They are a bit snug around the waist, but not muffin top tight. The only length they had on sale with this size was an X-Long, I thought I'd definitely have to hem them, even though I'm 5'9 but I tried them on with 4'' wedge sandals and they look great. Super slimming, makes your legs look like they go on for miles.
They sit lower around the waist than I'd usually go with (I like a higher rise to hide my love handles) but as I said, they did not create any gross bulge or muffin top effect. Not the most flattering rear view I've ever had,kind of made it look smaller, which Im sure some women would prefer (not me) but still it didn't make my butt look flat at all either which I can't stand.
Overall good quality, and I'll be sure to grab a pair of their skinnies if Amazon has them on sale!
on June 8, 2014
These are the best jeans they are super comfortable and fit grate. In 5'2'' and they fit like two inches longer but they are perfect with heals or just a little fold. I have washed them a lot of times now and the color is still grate. I totally recommend you buy them.
on December 23, 2012
I have had Big Star Hazel cut jeans before, and had been having a difficult time finding them in stores. So, I was so excited to find them on Amazon. The only downside is that they were advertised at 25 Short, but actually they were 25 long. So, I did have to spend another $18 to have 4.5" cut off the bottom. I do love the pockets and the fit.
on December 9, 2013
Extra long is nice and long, I have a 36 inch inseam and they fit fine. I usually wear a 29 inch waist, but after reading other reviews, I got 31 and they fit like a glove. I got them on sale. Would definitely not pay full price for them due to the odd sizing and that they are a thinner, stretchy denim, not suitable for winter wear.
on January 12, 2014
Although the jeans don't look like they do in the picture (but do they ever?), they have a nice relaxed fit, they have no "mom jeans" characteristics, and don't look cheap.