5.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans
I love these jeans! Big Star jeans are the best. They fit my body like a glove. However, the Hazel fit is a bit better for my curves but these are still good. This fit is a little tighter. This was an amazing price!!! Thank you so much! I wasn't sure what to expect and I am very pleased.
Published 6 months ago by C. Monk

3.0 out of 5 stars Pants run size long
These pants were listed as a 31 R when I ordered them. I received a 31 L which is about 2 inches difference. Other than that, the pants fit true to size and are very comfortable. They are not a true low rise, but not quite mid rise either. I am contemplating if I will return since they were advertised as the wrong inseam length.
Published 6 months ago by Mom of 2 kiddies

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans, April 27, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought a pair of these for my Girlfriend, March 26, 2013
BLWedge09 (Alabaster, AL) - See all my reviews
I bought a pair of these for my girlfriend for Christmas. I purchased them in November 2012 and they were between 1/2 and 1/3 of the price they're listed for now. At the price I purchased them, I think they were a steal. These are not cheap jeans and are very well made. She loves them. However, at the current price, I would probably look to a different brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these jeans. Big Star seems to run large, May 30, 2014
I have another pair of these jeans, Big Star runs a size large. I wear a 26 in other designer jeans, but in Big Star a size 25. They have a lot of give and stretch out quickly. If they seem tight when you first put them on they wont after a wearing for a while.
They are a lighter weight denim, not sure how well they will wear in the long term. BUT they fit great, soft and comfortable. cant beat the price for this particular style. These were longs.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Jeans, May 29, 2014
The qualilty of the denim is good and the color is great. I have a couple pair of Big Star jeans and the sizing seems to be consistent among the different styles.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best jeans, May 22, 2014
This is the most favorite pair of jeans! My usual size fits well! They sit perfectly on the body, keep their shape, the material does not make bubbles in her lap, very high quality, definitely will buy again! Get a lot of compliments! I recommend this product!

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizing was off!, May 18, 2014
I ordered a 27, what I received was a 27L. I would have to wear 8 inch heels to make that work. Also, I own two pairs of size 27 Big Star jeans and they fit perfectly. I could barely pull these ones over my knees. I had to send them back. They were cute though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jean, April 17, 2014
Ordered these in a 26. I normally wear a 25 to 26 in jeans. They have a nice stretch and stay fitted throughout the day. Love them and the color.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pants run size long, April 16, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars The only jeans that fit me. I love the brand! All I have to do is shorten them., December 24, 2013
Odessa Hartgrave (MINNEAPOLIS, MINNESOTA, US) - See all my reviews
The jeans seem to be well proportioned--at least for me. Once I discovered this, I have been a customer ever since.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, but Ran too Small at the waist., December 18, 2013
I felt like i should have exchanged them for one size up, to get a size 28, but I'm 5'7" and I'm Glad I ordered longs. The regulars would have been too short.

Big Star Women's Remy Boot Leg Jean