Yes they fit a bit big but that's ok makes then comfortable and overall I love how they look.
Published 5 months ago by LaFreis

3.0 out of 5 stars Really cute but run really big!
Wow these were big. Unfortunately they don't have my size so I can exchange them so I'm going to keep them and get them tailored. They are really cute and look great with ankle boots.
Published 3 months ago by Lindsay

4.0 out of 5 stars ... fit a bit big but that's ok makes then comfortable and overall I love how they look, July 16, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Like, March 25, 2014
JB (Madison, WI United States) - See all my reviews
I read previous reviews, so I went down a size and they fit perfectly. Really cute, exactly what I was looking for in a casual, distressed jean. They are too short however for me to wear unrolled, but that is okay.

3.0 out of 5 stars Really cute but run really big!, September 12, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars great jeans, August 9, 2014
I always love Big Star's 100% cotton jeans, so make sure you look at the label info to see cotton content, as I bought two pair of Big Star stretchy jeans & did not like them at all

4.0 out of 5 stars The quality and style were great, but they fit larger than I would have ..., September 4, 2014
The quality and style were great, but they fit larger than I would have liked so I had to exchange them for a smaller pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my new jeans!!, March 20, 2014
I LOVE these jeans and am beyond happy with them! They are true to fit! I would highly recommend these jeans!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very stylish denim, July 27, 2014
This review is from: Big Star Women's Joey Slouchy Boyfriend Jean In 18 Year Wilson (Apparel)
Very stylish denim. Somewhat unorthodox too. The denim is beautifully and attractively faded. Pre-washed too. Good choice for casual walks. But for those who like the feeling of a good classic denim style try Miraclebody by Miraclesuit Women's Zoey Straight Leg Tahoe Pants(Style#4454CC55) instead.