4.0 out of 5 stars Big Time Fun
My daughter still, at 14, loves BTR. Their shows are funny with appropriate humor and they can actually sing which is nice for parents!

Plot lines can be silly but they are age appropriate and fairly well written. We've seen them in concert and I have to say they sound better live!

Nice to see a series that has actual talent for this age group. We...
Published 15 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars For the kids
It is a good show but my order was from my daughter. She liked it. I noticed that it is not her favorite show but she enjoyed it.
Published 15 months ago by LaSona Jackson

4.0 out of 5 stars Big Time Fun, August 15, 2013

Nice to see a series that has actual talent for this age group. We are not Beiber, Cyrus, Gomez fans - BTR has real talent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun show!, December 28, 2012
If you were a fan of The Monkees as a child, you will surely love Big Time Rush. My kids, 11 and 7, absolutely adore them. A wonderful show for the whole family.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun Show, January 4, 2014
My son liked the show iCarly. After watching all the episodes, he watched VicTORIous and although he finished those episodes, he only thought the show was ok. We were looking for another "replacement" show and came across Big Time Rush. It looked to be quite a departure from the previously mentioned shows, but we gave it a try.

It turns out, he likes Big Time Rush (BTR for short). A bonus: I actually don't mind watching the show with him. It may be geared more towards tweeners, but I don't see anything wrong with younger kids watching it. If you're ok with your child watching Nickelodeon shows probably geared towards 10+ age group, this will be fine.

BTR is about four Minnesota teen boys that happen to get a shot at fame and thus move to Hollywood (with one of the boy's mother and little sister) to be a boy band trying to make it big. Most of the show is either at the recording studio or at their apartment complex, The Palm Woods. The other characters are usually people from the studio or other residents of the apartment complex who are also trying to make it big.

The show follows the boys' comedic adventures on the road to fame. It does a good job of poking fun at Hollywood. There is a good mix of music, adventure, comedy, and well, teen drama.

I found the show to be fun, funny, and pretty clean. If you're the type of parent who thinks "darn it" and "shut up" are bad words (and not merely inappropriate) or that kissing is still a no-no, then this show is not for you or your kids. Otherwise, I have no problems recommending the show for the intended age group. By the way, my son is 8 if that helps.

3.0 out of 5 stars For the kids, August 29, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Best show!, August 3, 2013
Big Time Rush is one of the best shows on TV! It is seen more as a kid/Pre-Teen show but I see no reason for any age to watch it. No cursing, sexual references, drugs, etc. very clean and funny

5.0 out of 5 stars Clean, goofy show, April 2, 2014
This show reminds me a little of the old Monkees show. It's a squeaky clean show-no OMG's, a very brief kiss or hug from time to time-just a lot of silliness. Probably targeted for tweens, but my teenagers and I watch it and get lots of laughs from it. We need more shows like this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big time, March 28, 2014
This is a absolutely great show for kids & adults to watch and enjoy. My daughter watches it everyday and just loves it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I <3 BTR, March 25, 2014
<3 i love this show its super funny the guys are cute and i enjoy their music and dancing :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Time XMas, December 24, 2013
This is my favorite show of the entire series. So funny and heartwarming and with amazing guest star appearances. It's replaced "A Charlie Brown Christmas" as THE show I must see every year during the holidays. Never fail to get a little teary eyed during the last scene, which drives home the importance of being with family and friends on Xmas. Big Time Xmas greetings to all!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the BTR Boys!, August 2, 2013
This show has always been a favorite of ours. Our kids love it and so do we...even though the boys are getting older, they still have great chemistry...their songs are the typical cheesy pop-ish ones that everyone sings but as far as the show goes, it's great! The boys are funny and the show is upbeat and well-written for the most part.