|Additional DVD options||Edition||Discs||
|New from||Used from|
(Dec 11, 2012)
|Watch Instantly with||Rent||Buy|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
This was seriously the worst movie I have ever spent money on! Terrible actors AND characters! I couldn't wait for them to die and never darken my sight again!! It had absolutely nothing to do with Bigfoot either.
Whoever made this garbage should be fined and forced to pay back triple what people had wasted on it!!
For God's sake RUN from this movie!!
What did I learn about wilderness survival from "Bigfoot County?"
1. You must always antagonize your creepy guide, and accuse him of being lost even when it is obvious you are not.
2. When your guide begins to leave, you MUST stay right where you are. You'll be fine out in the mountains all on your own!
3. When threatened at gunpoint by crazy hillbillies, who give you five minutes to "leave my land" or suffer severe consequences, agree with one another to comply and then quickly decide to ignore the threat (at gunpoint) and stay the night right where you are. After all, what's the worst that a shotgun-wielding crazed hillbilly who almost just raped your girlfriend can do? Just be sure to put all of your survival necessities in a bag, so they will be safely left behind if you have to leave quickly.
4. When being stalked by crazed hillbillies, be sure to stop and yell as loud as you can every few yards; would not want them to be able to find you and kill you, now would we?
5. Hillbillies in NW California are magical. They can cast a spell that suddenly yanks away your companions through thick forest, with no explanation. The proper way to respond is not to immediately pursue your companion, but instead to stand still yelling their name over and over, to yell to them you plan on coming to rescue them, and THEN to begin to move. Some cynical persons would suggest this delay obviously gives the film crew time to hide, but in reality this counters the magical hillbilly spell.
6. Never arm yourself when fighting for your life. Even when the hillbillies leave a highly effective weapon for you, be sure to throw it into the woods.
7. Always leave a light on at night.Read more ›
What a total fraud.
We threw it in the garbage.
Not as bad as a lot of others say. It's worth a look at but don't expect too much.
Has some creepy people in it that adds a little but should have concentrated more on the creepy people. The scene at night where the pack of Bigfoots are chasing them is pulled off well.
Interesting twist at the end to kind of create a Nightmare scenario.
Last shot is kind of disturbing too. It plays off like a dark nightmare.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I am so sorry I bought this. I really thought it would be a good, scary Bigfoot movie from the preview, but it's just not. Read morePublished 1 month ago by D. Wilson
This one was about what was expected; the premise of a guy wanting to video the adventure is kind of overused, but as horror films go, guess it was ok. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Lori C
Don't waste your time unless you want to watch a man get raped in the ass by rednecks.Published 6 months ago by Bruce Porter
I started out with low expectations for a found footage BF movie. I just wanted a B movie romp where the unseen creature scares people in the woods. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Todd Gibbons
The older brother is an annoying big mouth and the movie isn't about Bigfoot-tho you will see him. I like found footage movies, but that brother (I forgot his name) ruined it.Published 10 months ago by April
If getting sodomized by hillbillies is your idea of a bigfoot movie, then this is for you.Published 12 months ago by P ski