|Item Weight||0.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||8 x 6 x 0.6 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||BIGG LUGG|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Bigg Lugg Power Tool Holder Belt Hook
|Price:||$9.70 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$3.29 (25%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Fully adjustable for almost any hand held power tool
- Use to hold cordless drills, nailers, staplers, saws, and more
- Fits any tool belt or waistbelt and clips on and off in seconds
- Swivels out of the way against your hip when not in use
- Durable all metal construction
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The 4 problems I have with it.
1) It catches on everything when a tool is not in it. The design shape is a hook. And that is exactly what it does! On everything in its path. Even when folded to side.
2) Once hooked it bends out of shape. Easy to fix but a constant problem reshaping it.
3) The tool dangles free, allowing drill bits or screw tips to do damage. Where standard drill holsters hold the drill close to your side.
4) The tool comes out of the holder at times. Climing ladders, bending over, running etc. Damaging drill bits and tips as well as the home owners floors.
I will continue to use it but being mindfull of the home owners property and my surroundings at all times with tool holder. But dont think I would buy another. Also a little price for what it is, a hook with a belt clip. Perhapes some of the problems could be fix by the manufacture but would probably be more trouble to use then.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I used it for 2 weeks and it falls apart,the hook that they sell at the store is more durable than this....Published 5 days ago by Teodoro Ellorin
I recently purchased one of these hooks. First off the hook was red, not neon green. Not a big deal though. I do commercial hvac, we use our drills all day long. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Daniel DiGregorio
great , but the gunnie tool holder is safer and faster . it doesnt wiggle around at all and you can walk normal with the gunnie . pics show the gunniePublished 1 month ago by markus