Total Drama Revenge of the Island 1 Season 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Bigger! Badder! Brutal-er! We're going back to the island where Total Drama began, for an all-new season with an all-new cast! Since Chris took the show worldwide, Camp Wawanakwa has been abandoned and turned into a toxic nuclear waste dump - the perfect place for a new season of…
2. Truth or Laser Shark The Radioactive Rats and Mutant Maggots are settling in to life on Wawanakwa, and a few unexpected love connections are starting to percolate.
3. Ice Ice Baby Jo wants to know how a scrawny dude like Mike can suddenly become a skilled Russian gymnast named Svetlana. Mike tells her he's just an actor doing characters, but in confessional he reveals the truth: Mike has Multiple Personality Disorder!
4. Finders Creepers It's mere moments after the last elimination and things are tense with Team Maggot. Jo is pushing everyone hard to toughen them up, and now that Ann Maria has met "Vito" she keeps flirting with Mike while Zoey looks on with dismay.
5. Backstabbers Ahoy!? The Rats aren't getting along with Brick, and neither is Jo, who accuses him of switching sides. Meanwhile, Zoey is mad at Mike for his weird "characters" and ditching her for Ann Maria. And after the campers' personal items start disappearing, suspicions…
6. Runaway Model The Rat team is down to the four guys, and Sam feels like the odd man out because he's a lazy gamer who's severely lacking in the macho department.
7. A Mind Is A Terrible Thing To Waste Now that Jo's with the Toxic Rats, Brick is quick to set her straight - he's in charge! And Lightning thinks Jo is a guy, so Team Dude is stronger than ever!
8. The Treasure Island of Dr. MacLean The campers wake up far from shore, floating on rafts. And new Maggot team member Dakota is starting to mutate, getting taller as her hair grows back ridiculously fast and bright orange to boot. Chris and Chef jet ski out to explainthat the challenge has…
9. Extreme Chef Auto It's merge day! No more teams, just each competitor fighting for survival! To celebrate, Chris crushes the extra team cabin with a pile of concrete left over from building Mt. Chrismore, his giant monument to himself.
10. Up, Up and Away in My Pitiful Balloon It's down to the final five. With the strongest players now the most likely to get voted off, Scott and Lightning are both serious contenders for the Hurl of Shame.
11. Eat, Puke and Be Wary With only four players left, Zoey and Cameron agree to vote off Scott, the megajerk of the season. But Scott has his own plans.
12. The Enchanted Franken-Forest Only three competitors left! Lightning is looking to crush Cameron, Zoey is still in tough-as-nails commando mode, and Cameron is afraid for his life.
13. Brain Vs. Brawn: The Ultimate Showdown It's the big finale, for all the cash! And it's down to the uber-jock Lightning and bubble boy Cameron, in a gladiator match to the finish. Two competitors will enter the Chrisiseum (Chris' craptastic Roman arena) but only one will come out!
|Genres||Kids & Family|
|Director||Chad Hicks, Keith Oliver|
|Starring||Clé Bennett, Cory Doran|
|Supporting actors||Kevin Duhaney, Barbara Mamabolo, Stephanie Anne Mills, Christian Potenza, Tyrone Savage, James Wallis|
|Producers||George Elliott, George Elliott, Alex Ganetakos, Brian Irving, Tom McGillis, Jennifer Pertsch|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|