Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Biggest Loser - Nintendo Wii” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 69% off the $29.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Biggest Loser - Nintendo Wii
|Price:||$34.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Extensive workout customization, a daily calendar for day planning and 50 healthy recipes from The Biggest Loser Cookbook.
- A complete workout containing over 88 exercises, including upper and lower body, core, cardio and yoga.
- Select from a 4, 8 or 12 week program and compete with contestants from the prior seasons of The Biggest Loser.
- Multiplayer functionality allows you to train with a friend and compete in weekly challenges to see who really is The Biggest Loser.
- Wii Balance Board compatible with 66 of the included exercises utilizing the Wii Balance Board, including squats, knee lifts, lunges and much, much, more.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Platform: Nintendo Wii
Top Customer Reviews
Added extras...you can weigh yourself daily pitting yourself against the other losers...,
There's a cookbook...everything is all ready for you...don't need to waste time unlocking things that should be there...because your main purpose is to work out!
There's even cool down and stretching options, yoga as well...
It counts your caloric intake and daily burns!
Now I'm just being nit picky now...but the only gripe I have about this game is that you can't put your scores online, pitting yourself against friends.
They do however, have multiplayer...
Fantastic job with this game...
1) If you like the show it's fun to play along with the trainers.
2) You get to choose the length of time you want your "challenge" to last
3) There is a menu where you can choose if you want to do the program (a guided series of exercises, a calendar, a weight graph, diet suggestions, a weekly challenge and weigh in) or you can choose individual types of exercises. (Yoga, upper body, full body, lower body)
4) There is a place where you can kind-of make up your own series of exercises. Although I like this, it is also a negative because once you pick out a series of exercises and start your "routine" there is a lot of dead time between the different ones you picked; time where your just standing there waiting for it to load the next one you pick.
5) You can choose to use your fit board or not.
6) I really like the weekly weigh in and challenges.
7) It has a nice calendar feature so you can change your scheduled training.
Negatives - I'm disappointed because they could have done a much better job, some of this stuff is really obvious and it seems like they were kind of lazy with the game. The game is not very personalized, at all.
1) On the game you do not have a personal character, or even a mini, instead you pick a former biggest loser contestant.., and there is not very many to pick from. You don't even get to use your own name.
2) One of my biggest complaints.., there are a lot of floor exercises where you are looking at the ground and the trainer changes exercises on the screen, with no warning.., no count down or anything, so you're constantly trying to look up.., it interrupts the exercise as you have to change positions just to see what he is doing.
3) It often tells you to put the remote "in your pocket".Read more ›
The balance board is optional, but it can be used in 66 or the 88 exercises and I found it to be very responsive and it gives great feedback. So if you have a balance board, definitely use it. The only other exercise equipment you'll need are your wiimote and nunchuk. It's great not having to worry about strapping contraptions onto your thighs or anything like that.
When you first arrive at the ranch you have the choice when you start of starting up a new game or challenge. You can also choose the Quick Play to just get an idea of the routines and to do a workout. You can try the different challenge events, there are 4, each with 2 different versions. You can also try doing just exercises of your choice. If you choose to do a fitness program you'll see the other 8 contestants from previous seasons on the show and although you put in your stats, you'll choose one of the 8 to be your contestant that represents you and that you see doing the exercises along with your trainer. You enter your birth date, weight, height and decide whether you want to do a light, intermediate or intense program. I have only about 14 pounds left to lose and I haven't been very good about anything other than walking, so I chose light.Read more ›
During each exercise, an on-screen figure will demonstrate to you very clearly how to do it, including the correct posture, moves, and timing. The exercises typically use the Wii-mote and/or the Balance Board to passively "check" your progress in different ways. For example, when you choose the jump rope exercise, you hold the Wii-mote like a jump rope and make small circles with it. With "tire drills", you put your Wii-mote in your pocket and the system registers the vibrations as you run in place rapidly. There are a number of exercises which use the balance board such as the "plank" (where you press both hands against the balance board) and the "T-raise" (where one hand is on the balance board and the other is stretched out). Some exercises will be very familiar (jumping jacks, push ups), but even the ones that aren't familiar are very intuitive once you watch the on-screen character doing them.
You can do each of the exercises a la carte, but more likely you'll want to choose "Exercise Routines", which combine multiple single exercises into comprehensive pre-designed programs. You can also create custom routines.
You can also choose the full "Fitness Program".Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Not a very good user interface...very hard to navigate the options! Wish I hadn't had bought it.Published 6 months ago by Markell
Seems good so far only tried a few times.
It is a good work out. Hard to constantly keep up with doing with such a busy work schedule. Read more