5.0 out of 5 stars Great workout!
This is one amazing ab workout DVD. The price is great too!
If you want a challenging ab workout this is the one to get. I got this for Christmas and I have used it several times already and it is still challenging to use. I workout on a daily basis and am always looking for a change to my routine and this is a perfect switch up!
Published 18 months ago by C.Mallory Photography

3.0 out of 5 stars No sweating
I bought this to get a jump kick on my bikini body. But after doing their workouts everyday I am disappointed. Get this if yo do not want to sweat.
Published 1 month ago by jessica jayne

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great workout!, January 11, 2013
This review is from: Biggest Loser: Power Ab Blast (DVD)
This is one amazing ab workout DVD. The price is great too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Workout!, April 27, 2013
This review is from: Biggest Loser: Power Ab Blast (DVD)
My husband and I workout regularly - but are not gym people. We bought several DVDs so we could change up our workouts as recommended. This is a great DVD - very challenging. We prefer Bob's instruction - but that's a personal preference. There are a lot of plank exercises in this DVD - you will sweat and feel like you've accomplished something at the end. The best thing about these videos - they remind you that you don't have to be perfect - it's ok to stop for a moment - then come back to it. Never give up!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Ab work out, February 2, 2013
This review is from: Biggest Loser: Power Ab Blast (DVD)
It's definitely a good ab work out. If you are out of shape expect to work up a sweat. But overall, as long as you are dedicated you'll see results!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great ab workout, April 1, 2013
K. Bonsack (Arlington, TX) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Biggest Loser: Power Ab Blast (DVD)
I love the 3 different ab workouts- when done all together, it really blasts your abs! I recommend it- one of the better BL workout DVDs!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great workout!, January 3, 2014
This video is tough, but doable. I feel great, like all the Bob Harper videos. I recommend it! It took a few times through doing all the exercises, but it's great when you make it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Diversified, March 17, 2013
This review is from: Biggest Loser: Power Ab Blast (DVD)
You can choose and customize your workout with the better results. Your can also improve your metabolisim and your heart.

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVED IT!, February 20, 2013
This review is from: Biggest Loser: Power Ab Blast (DVD)
IF YOU WANT TO START WORKING ON YOUR ABS, I SUGGEST INVESTING IN THIS , THIS ONE GAVE A GOOD WORKOUT , JUST KEEP DOING IT ALONG WITH YOUR REGULAR EXERCISE OR WORKOUT, BUT THIS WILL DEFINETLY TARGET YOUR ABDOMEN. I LOVE IT.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, February 5, 2013
This review is from: Biggest Loser: Power Ab Blast (DVD)
Talk about sweating! I feel like I'm gonna die after that workout! Does a body very good! Excellent buy! Recommended to all!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice to finally see an AB workout from the Biggest Loser DVDs, January 30, 2013
This review is from: Biggest Loser: Power Ab Blast (DVD)
This is a good workout to do on days that I need a break from circuit training. I like that this DVD can be done with or without weights.

Even though it is relatively easy, I wish it had a separate warm up and cool down.

Other than that, I have no complaints!

5.0 out of 5 stars power ab blast, February 25, 2014
This review is from: Biggest Loser: Power Ab Blast (DVD)
WOW! the core is one of the hardest areas to get back into shape, after loosing 83 pounds my mid section still is week and flabby. I know it is going to take time to get it tightened back up. there are 4 work outs to choose from and they do work. I am able to feel the muscles beginning to tighten back up after just 3 weeks of working out 4 times a week. this is great, quick, rather easy but effective if you listen and do what Dolvet is saying to do. I highly recommend this for those who have little time to work out but want great results

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Biggest Loser: Power Ab Blast
Biggest Loser: Power Ab Blast by Biggest Loser (DVD - 2012)
$14.98 $8.38