5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, Great Price, November 22, 2011
This review is from: Bighorn Safe Co. 6039EL 830 Pound Gun, Home and Fire Safe with Electronic Lock, 31 Cubic Feet (Tools & Home Improvement)
I wanted a safe that I could grow into. This safe is perfect for that. I searched online for awhile before I decided on the Bighorn. Here is why:
-Most safe for your money
-10 Guage Steel construction (most are 12)
-Extremely heavy (800 lbs)
-Comes standard with the Electronic lock
-Thicker than most locking bolts and on all 4 sides of the door
-Customer service with Bighorn (Rhino Safes) is top notch and in AMERICA (I asked them a few questions before purchase)
-Based on other review on other sites, great care was taken to ensure safe delievery by Bighorn Safe
Amazon had the best price online and with free shipping and no tax. Shipping company called a few days ahead of time to schedule a delievery time and again 30 minutes prior to drop off. The guy was nice enough to put it inside of my garage even though it was a curbside delievery. This is a must have and completely happy with this lifetime purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good Safe!, August 28, 2012
I ordered this safe after a lot of research. It showed up at my house just over 1 week after ordering. I chose to order from [...] I actually received the tracking number for the shipping a day after the local company called me to setup the delivery! The driver was extremely nice and rolled the safe into my garage for me after helping remove the cardboard and inspect the safe for any damage. Everything is great. The paint outside looks very good. It may not be the glossy look as some of the expensive safes, but for the price it is great! We are very happy with this purchase. Gunsafes.com was very good to work with and any questions I had before I ordered they were more than happy to help out with. Highly recommended.