Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bigso Fiona Magazine Holder, Set of 3, White
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Color: White|Change

on November 8, 2009
These magazine holders are a good way to keep titles that you can't get rid of out of sight. They're made of cardboard, covered in some sort of PVC material, and fold together on the bottom; not exactly the sturdiest holder since the magazine weight rests on the fold, but they're fine atop a shelf and even moved around occasionally. I covered mine in patterned paper with Mod Podge and they match my other office storage perfectly. Way cheaper than going the Container Store route...the only reason you'd need top-of-the-line magazine holders is if you're accessing the magazines on a regular basis. For mainly storage purposes, these are great.
on May 18, 2011
I failed to read the reviews carefully so I made a mistake. These are fold-together cardboard and they would be OK when stacked closely together with others and not moved much. I was hoping to use "stand alone" and they don't work for that. For examples, magazines lean to the left and the folder leans and falls over. They're inexpensive and I can use them "for something" but I'll have to get some hard plastic ones for my purpose.
on September 23, 2010
These magazine holders are decent, and the "spine end" does have a classy look, with the metal detailing. The fiberboard is firm but the fact that they are shipped flat and "fold" out like a box means the bottom and sides can be slightly warped - hence they don't stand well on their own, and work better in a bookcase with support on either side. I would not recommend them for storing magazines or papers you'll need to access frequently because of this. Overall, a nice looking storage set for the price.
on July 11, 2014
I bought a few of these a year ago, and I could not be happier with them! They continue to be strong and sturdy while looking great.

One of the things I like most about these particular magazine holders is that they are designed to hide the contents. Most magazine holders are designed to be turned around so that the contents are showing. The labels are placed on the "messy" side. This is fine if what you're putting in are actually magazines. But what I put in mine is a mixture of files, folders, and reports from my graduate studies which are not visually attractive. So by having the magazine holders turned so the contents are hidden, the overall look is very clean. They do have a small hole in the front to peek in at the contents, but I find that hole to be small enough to not interfere with the overall clean look.

Even though the price is pretty low, these are not your average cheap, flimsy cardboard magazine holders. They are strong and hold their shape. I have not had any problems with any of mine looking "tired" or falling over. In fact, I find them to work well as bookends.

If you're looking for a way to organize papers, folders, or magazines so that they are readily accessible without making a cluttered mess, these are absolutely perfect. Without spending a whole lot of money, you get a nice set of magazine holders that look sharp and will last a long time.
on August 14, 2013
Heavy duty and super easy to assemble. Look elegant and organized when you put them up. Perfect to hold lose pages and/or soft cover (spiral) books. As always, delivery and packaging was perfect (fulfilled by amazon).
on August 2, 2012
I just received them and put them together in a couple of minutes. The folding it's a little tricky, because if you are not careful the bottom won't stay flat, but nothing that the weight of the magazines won't solve. They look better than most I have seen! Quite pleased with them.

I would give them 5 stars if they were a little bit more affordable.
on January 27, 2016
Sturdy and lovely to look at. The ONLY reason why I give it four stars and not five is all because of price--you get an amazing set of three...for nearly fifteen dollars. That's 1/2 of thirty. That's a big chunk of change for something made out of cardboard. Just saying.
on June 4, 2016
Waste of money, the grommet and the metal label are nice touches to make them high end, BUT, I MUST SAY, THIS IS NO MORE THEN 100 lb paper holding the box together, It will not hold if you need it to hold a stack of heavy paper, falls over.
on October 9, 2013
I required a large amount of matching black folders, they are perfect for my office, they look pretty smart on the shelve, suit my purpose.
Not super sturdy, but for my use at home for the price they are good.
on January 1, 2015
These are far clumsier than I expected. Purchased for three dollars a piece, so ok value-wise in the end, but I was hoping for a pleasant surprise. These will not hold up to much, so keep them in a place where they will not be disturbed, nor looked at too closely as the photo is far more attractive than in person.

See 1 answered question