5.0 out of 5 stars Skull Boot Chain
I ordered this for my husband a few days ago and got it in the mail today. They fit perfectly. I highly recommend this product if you like skulls and are looking to give your books an extra kick of style.
Published 4 months ago by LaTosha Bennett

2.0 out of 5 stars more expensive
more expensive for only chains , I thougt that I bought boot and chains for this Price.

I dont recomended for nobody.

is too expensive.
Published 3 months ago by Luis Fernandez

5.0 out of 5 stars Skull Boot Chain, April 30, 2014
This review is from: Biker Boots Boot Chains Black Leather with Skull & Crossbones Ornaments (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Kool, December 28, 2013
These chains are so nice, really made my boots look better than they where, if you like the biker look like I do then don't miss out.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE'M, May 18, 2011
I am completely happy with these , I have an old pair of Harly chains that I always have to pull up to get my foot in the boot , but not these they fit really well !!! Definitely do business with you again !!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good but expensive, November 8, 2013
These are outstanding. Very cool, makes the boots look great, very high quality, and there long enough to fit around the boot. Definitely highly recommended. The only thing is they are a bit expensive. If the price was a little bit lower it would've been five stars. And the shipping is also high.

4.0 out of 5 stars top notch quality, June 19, 2013
very nice product got them in the mail pretty quickly and immediately liked what I saw. these things really stand out and draw attention. I gotten numerous compliments or just looks of interest when I wear my boot with them. This isn't my first pair of skull harness and chains I've had on my boots but these are much nicer more serious looking. The only thing I have to complain about is that I wear a size 14 wide and the chain that wraps around the bottom end of the boot was too small. I ended up having to use a chain from an older pair to make them fit. If dangerous threads could make longer chains for us big feet guys than this product would have a perfect rating from me. Other than like I will be ordering a few other pair that have sparked my interest.

5.0 out of 5 stars How tall are they?, December 17, 2012
Hi, I want to order these boots but it doesn't say or show anywhere how tall they are. Can anyone tell me?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift!, January 10, 2012
I bought these for my brother for Christmas. They are awesome! He loved them. They are very detailed and weighty. Perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars SOOOOO Cool!, September 17, 2014
LOL these are awesome and they are made really well

2.0 out of 5 stars more expensive, June 6, 2014

I dont recomended for nobody.

is too expensive.