Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

82%
18%
Format: Hardcover|Change

on December 13, 2010
I'm one of the "Biker Chicz" featured in the book on page 196. Finally had the chance to read the book, and it was hard to put down. I even took notes from some of the gals stories; really some intelligent & freethinking women. I totally became inspired with fresh breaths of enthusium throughout the read. I'm not pushing the book because I'm it it... but because I believe in the book, it contents, and the values from within. 22 very different women with 22 eye-opening stories of women climbing & struggling to their heights & beyond, in a mostly male dominated biker world.
on February 8, 2011
This is a book that all women should read, whether you ride or not. The authors have selected 22 women who have taken very different paths in life but who all have a message for living. Very well written, even the Introduction which cronicles women and motorcycles in the early years. Good enough to read twice!
on November 22, 2010
Just finished Biker Chicz. Very easy to read and kept my attention from start to finish. I learned so many things about the history of women and motorcycles in addition to having been introduced literarily to some fascinating women who take this lifestyle to its fullest! Great book.
on January 30, 2011
The history of the motorcycle, and those unique people that have chosen this life style,can be as diverse as our nation. Our history offers us everything from the touring groups to social groups; gender groups to couples; Motor Maids to Outlaws.
The history of women and Motorcycles goes back over a century. 'Biker Chicz' gives us a look at twenty two women that have "paid their dues".
'Biker Chicz' gives us an indepth look at twenty-two different women that have made their mark in our culture. This publication includes women such as; Chris Sommer Simmons (three times Hall of Famer), Gevin Fax, Sasha Mullins (Chrome Cowgirl),Becky Brown (founder of Women in the Wind), Pepper Massey,and Betsy Huelkamper. This publication brings these women to life. This book tells their story! These women, each and every one of them, have been there-done that. These women are not Biker Chicz, these women are Women Bikers!
'Biker Chicz is very well written; the pic's entertaining, the history unforgetable!
Great Job!!
on May 14, 2014
Biker Chicz of North America is a great read, especially if you like Harley motorcycles. It takes the reader down the Highway of Freedom, a place where independent women dwell and flourish, never looking back as they eagerly anticipate the next curve in the road. The 22 independent stories are up-lifting, keeping the reader glued to the book, and turning the pages in anticipation of the next paragraph. Highly recommended.
on January 16, 2011
This book brings to life the sometimes under estimated woman in motorcycling. What wonderful stories of some tuff and very smart independent woman. Goes to show "we all have stories" to tell of our life and I find them interesting and inspiring.
on October 29, 2012
Gave a great insight to why chicks can love bikes as much as blokes.
Chicks can ride and enjoy the freedom as much as us blokes, they don't have to be on the back.
on November 20, 2012
I am enjoying the book, it does have interesting information, but is a bit dry reading! I am interested in other females who ride, and what they have gone through.
on December 19, 2014
Thank you very much. I am enjoying reading about women motorcycle riders.
on October 24, 2014