5.0 out of 5 stars Great little book!
Published on January 26, 2009 by andreocles

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy Peasy
In this book the words were few and easy,, a bit more words inside for the price would have been nice.
Published 14 months ago by Kristi M Sadler

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little book!, January 26, 2009
This review is from: First Words (Bilingual Bright Baby) / Primeras Palabras (Bebe Listo) (Spanish Edition) (Board book)
Our son loves this little book. It is beautiful, sturdy, colorful and fun. He has loved turning the pages and looking at the photographs of various items (ball, girl, pants, flower, cat, dog, etc....) and learning new vocabulary. The Spanish is flawless which is what I love the most since we are raising him bilingually and I often find errors in children's Spanish books. I have just bought the rest of the books in this series since I feel it is a definite worthwhile investment!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love LOVE Love, May 7, 2013
I wanted a few bilingual books to introduce my 2 year old to Spanish. I love the quality, bright colors, content, size, everything!! He never gets bored of these! I ordered 3 of this series and I think the "Primeras Palabras" is my favorite. There are multiple words that are in several of the books, but it doesn't bother me. For example, there is a fish in "Primeras Palabras" as well as "Colores", but the pictures are of 2 different fish. I really appreciated that and would have been a little annoyed if it were the same picture in each. My husband can pick it up and read the English while I read him the Spanish. (Note: I am a native English speaker with approx 4 years of high school Spanish). I plan to only buy bilingual books from here on out. You get 2 languages for one price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent First Spanish/English Book for Baby, December 7, 2010
This book is extremely durable and has taken a beating and is still in tact. My child LOVES this book and it has been a great tool for learning basic vocab/sight words in both English/Spanish. Its a good one to have in your child's library.

5.0 out of 5 stars great book for first words!, January 27, 2010
NN (AZ United States) - See all my reviews
My boys love the bright baby books so they were immediately attracted to the bright pictures. It is easy for them to listen to both languages since there are not too many words on each page. Longer books sometimes bore them in Spanish since it is still new to them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Me encanta esto libro! I love this book!, April 19, 2014
This book is great for toddlers! I got this book for my baby who is half Black and half Puerto Rican. I want him to be bilingual. He speaks Spanlish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for learning to love books, January 13, 2014
My 7 month old grandson loves the bright animal pictures. He likes being able to handle the book and turn the pages with some help from me. This is his favorite book in the series so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear and easy to follow, December 23, 2013
My son, 19 months, loves this book! He loves to point to his pants when we get to the pants page, and chase the dog when we see the dog. This book has definitely helped my son to expand his vocabulary. The pictures are bright, colorful, and interesting. Every word is printed clearly in Spanish and English.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, September 9, 2013
My son is about 15 months old, and we've had this book for a couple months now. We are native English speakers, but I am trying to incorporate some Spanish into our lives. (I studied in university and spent some time abroad.) This is a great book. He loves the pictures. We take it along with us in the diaper bag because it is small and it is good for keeping him occupied in waiting rooms, church, traffic, etc. He can't quite turn the pages by himself but he likes to try and it keeps him busy.

5.0 out of 5 stars would order again, July 4, 2013
Proud Mom (South Carolina) - See all my reviews
This was a gift for my cousin's kids. We are all bilingual and it was a great addition to their bilingual beginnings!

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy Peasy, April 28, 2013