5.0 out of 5 stars Oh Jezus, This is great
This is one of the best stand up dvd's I've ever seen! If you saw the edited tv version of this, I urge u to check out the dvd,for the unedited and bonus material,that was cut for tv time. A+ like listening to the podcast great stuff. Bill Burr has the best delivery of jokes.
Published on October 6, 2010 by MSTsinclair3K

3.0 out of 5 stars Bill Burr 2
My son loves Bill Burr and is very happy with this DVD which I bought for his birthday last year.
Published 18 months ago by Patter

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh Jezus, This is great, October 6, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Bill's the best in the biz !, November 6, 2010
This review is from: Bill Burr: Let It Go (DVD)
Bill Burr is the best comic working today ! He always brings us new material and always comes
up with very creative and original stuff. I personally think that this is his best work yet.
He brings me back to the classic comedians like Carlin and Pryor with the content and idea's
he talks about. So many comics carry around the same jokes for many years and slip in one or
two new topics....Bill seems to always bring about 85% new material each time I see him. I
would recommend this to anyone who's not to prudish and really wants to see a polished
comic. I say thanks to Bill Burr for restoring the great days of comics who really worked at
the skill of making people laugh !!

Buy it you'll see for yourself !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!! A Must Watch, November 14, 2010
This review is from: Bill Burr: Let It Go (DVD)
Worth the Price, have enjoyed his comedy greatly. This DVD shows 20ish minutes that Comedy Central special didn't show. Also check out his podcast on iTunes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bill Burr Knocks it right out of the Park, October 5, 2010
This review is from: Bill Burr: Let It Go (DVD)
Just received my copy of Bill's new DVD today. I watched the special on TV and being a huge fan I had to get my hands on this thing. The extras are short but great, and the show itself is longer than the one which was televised. Basically, if you want to watch and support one of the best comics in North America today, buy this DVD pronto.

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny, November 28, 2011
This review is from: Bill Burr: Let It Go (DVD)
I had never heard any Bill Burr stand-up, before this DVD. He did not disappoint. I plan on watching the rest of his DVDs that Amazon has to offer.

4.0 out of 5 stars BillBurr is hilarious!, August 25, 2013
This review is from: Bill Burr: Let It Go (DVD)
So much charisma on stage. How he projects his stories is what truly reals you in. He's so entertaining, you don't want him to stop!

4.0 out of 5 stars Bill Burr is one of the best in comedy at the moment., April 16, 2014
Note: If you have Amazon prime you can stream this for free just an FYI

To me alongside Louis CK, Bill Burr is one of the most on point comedians working today. I've seen all of the special that he's done in my opinion this isn't his best but it still super funny and very enjoyable. I loved it in this one how he introduces us to him getting a dog because he really expands on his dog relationship in his next few specials.

The thing I love best about Bill Burr is that he says things that people may get offended about but only if they are complete idiots. And that's why love comedy so much.

Thanks for reading!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Funny!!, April 15, 2014
Mikealf (Bethpage NY) - See all my reviews
I'm must be disturbed enough to relate to Bill Burr's humor because I laughed my ass off!! Very funny guy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Oldie but still a goodie!, December 24, 2013
Great introduction to a great comedian! Bill has great energy and insight and that makes for great comedy! Don't miss out on this one!

3.0 out of 5 stars Bill Burr 2, January 6, 2013

Bill Burr: Let It Go
Bill Burr: Let It Go by Shannon Hartman (DVD - 2010)
$14.98 $8.04