Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: DVD|Change

on August 31, 2008
I just saw this on the Comedy Channel. There are many comics out there who make me chuckle but this guy had me LMAO and ROFL, for sure, but the biggest compliment I could give him was that he had me laughing so hard I got into some serious snorting throughout the entire hour. If not for the commercial breaks, my laugh muscles may have cramped up but I want to live dangerously and own the uncut, uncensored and uninterrupted version, just to see if I can survive it.

I'm not even going to attempt to describe his act; I couldn't do it justice. Let's just say that he aloud says the things we all are thinking.You may even find yourself laughing while cringeing a little. I am female but I will admit his take on we women is dead-on.

I am definitely putting in my pre-order now.

I just wish I had been there in the audience.

2-25-13: I just watched this DVD again. It still made me laugh as hard as it ever did. For me,it doesn't get old.
on October 20, 2008
This is a must have for any comedy fan. The aired tv version pales in comparison to the dvd. Bill Burr is one of the most intelligent and hilarious comedians around.
on May 28, 2012
With apologies to Louis CK, Bill Burr is, in my opinion, the best comic working in the USA today. His northeastern sensibility, coupled with his "every man" subject matter brings laughs from the beginning of his show to the end. Of the two specials I own of Burr's, I have to say "Let It Go" is my favorite, but that doesn't detract from what this special is. And it's a laugh riot. Just let your mind go and allow him to say the things that you think in the back of your mind. Life is funny and the ability to see that in such a vibrant way is what makes Burr special. He isn't mean and he isn't menacing. He's that friend that says just enough "wrong" stuff that makes you wince at times, while bringing so much stuff that's right, that you just can't keep from inviting him over again and again. If you are a fan of stand up and can tolerate grown up language, buy this. If your feelings get hurt by the "F" word, then find Howie Mandell, Sinbad, or another comic that doesn't attack life with the same raw edge.
on October 12, 2008
Bill Burr: Why Do I Do This?

almost peed my pants. Bill Burr is absolutely one of my favorite comedians. He knows how to make fun of every type of people without crossing the line. genius!
on November 5, 2013
Hilarious. Looks directly at all the jerks in this world and tries to explain to them just how and why they make the world suck for everyone else. Of course it's a pointless endeavor, They aren't watching for they are not intellectually curious, nor would they recognize themselves in the descriptions or if they did they would not care. Though it serves no useful purpose, it is funny as hell and gives the rest of us some slight comfort in knowing we aren't the only ones who think about this stuff.
on June 15, 2016
Bill Burr, one of the best stand ups. A gut busting laugh that makes a lot of sense. Just be aware, lots of foul language, so if you don't like cursing and swearing, this might not be your thing. But I love it.
I wish I could buy all of his stand ups on Amazon. Please Amazon sell the rest of his DVDs.
on July 15, 2015
Really has something for everyone....

I'm in my mid 70s and this guy can zip through over 50 yrs. of social garbage that we all can relate to...

He has such energy and perfect timing...he is really the top of the comedy heap....He coasts through even

the diciest topics and lands on the top of the laugh meter...when I feel that I need

a lift...I just take a bit of Burr and I'm fine....He's right up there with chocolate for improving your mood....
on August 26, 2013
He's just one of the best comedians of today--and he didn't disappoint with this one! If you are a Bill Burr fan, I encourage you to purchase this. I have all of his specials, and I can watch them over and over, and laugh the same each time! If you are easily offended by strong language, I wouldn't recommend.
on January 8, 2015
Overall, I'm a huge fan of Bill Burr. The guys is hysterical. His comedy is a bit on the cruder side, he reminds me a lot of Dennis Leary. If you enjoy Leary, you won't be disappointed with Bill Burr. I have seen other comedy specials of his that are a bit better than this one, however, this one is very entertaining. It lasts about an hour or so and definitely moves quickly. A good introduction to Bill Burr if you're not familiar.
on June 15, 2016
Bill Burr is unapologetic, no nonsense and brutally honest. ALL of his filmed stand-up specials are hilarious from start to finish. This special is no different!!! He's always original and delivers laughs to those of us that are not quite "PC" just yet