5.0 out of 5 stars Informative and funny !!, February 9, 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Bill Q. Denture Wearer Lets the Secrets Out! (Paperback)
This book came in very handy ,it not only addressed my issues with dentures but gave suggestions on possible problems in the future.
I found this book to be informative and funny. It not only
resolved some of my problems but also suggested some helpful hints in dealing with my dentures. Since the author was not a dentist but an average denture wearer it was written in everyday language. This book was an enjoyable and quick read. I definitely recommend this book......

5.0 out of 5 stars Informative and funny !!, February 9, 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Bill Q. Denture Wearer Lets the Secrets Out! (Paperback)
I found this book to be informative and funny. It not only

ARRAY(0xa50b8ccc)

Bill Q. Denture Wearer Lets the Secrets Out!
Bill Q. Denture Wearer Lets the Secrets Out! by Bill Q. Denture Wearer (Paperback - November 12, 2001)
Out of stock