Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

Format: DVDChange

on August 5, 2009
Bill Harley is a phenomenon - note that every CD he has listed has five stars. His fans are crazy loyal. Check out one of his concerts sometime - he travels around the country doing shows and appearing at schools.

This particular CD is great because it's long (2 CD's), and has a bunch of really good new and old material. It's recorded live, and has some additional stories and comments in between the songs (Mom and the Radio has a particularly good introduction).

In case you're not familiar with him: his target audience is children, at least on this CD, but he's very appealing to adults as well. I'd say his music and stories are child-centric in that they're written from the child's perspective, but done in such a way (usually with humor but not always) that the kids love them and the adults do, too. They're funny, educational and memorable.

Thank you, Bill Harley. You've really made a difference in our lives.
on September 6, 2010
It will not play at all AND after attempting to play it in many devices, just to be sure it was not any of my players, it froze up my cars cd player. Luckily, after turning it on and off, it returned to normal AND the cd finally came out of the player.
on September 18, 2008
Enjoyed it so much, I sent it to my grandson, who loved to listen to Bill Harley when he was little. Our favorite, Zanzabar, was not on this which was a disappointment, but it still great fun to hear Bill's stories all over again.
on April 4, 2013
This recording I enjoyed tremendously. The words are catchy and instructive. Music is very singable and rhythmic. After working in a middle school and trying to keep students from running in the halls, it was an eye opener.
on February 19, 2013
I am a huge Bill Harley fan. He is fabulous for kids and adults a like. A wonderful storyteller. You and your kids will love it!