Bill O'Reilly descends into namecalling - says you are a "loon" if you disagree with him on JFK assassination

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 98 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 8, 2012 9:10:21 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 8, 2012 11:51:10 PM PDT
Tonight on October 8th, 2012 at the very end of his show, Bill O'Reilly said that there are a bunch of "loons" writing negative reviews of his book "Killing Kennedy." Wow - it just amazes me that O'Reilly who puts out a moldy version of the Warren Commission farce and William Manchester's mid 1960's "Death of a President" feels compelled to beg his NATIONAL AUDIENCE to write favorable reviews of his truly wretched, awful beyond belief book on Amazon.

The question I have is: why is Bill O'Reilly giving us so much disinformation and lies on the JFK assassination (especially in his treatment of US intelligence agent Oswald). Not to mention leaving out the fact that US military intelligence and Lyndon Johnson murdered JFK - after so much has come out that supports this view?

Question: do you think that Bill O'Reilly's sexual perversions have compromised the man so much that he feels that he must continue to advance the lies of the discredited establishment vis-a-vis the government murder of John Kennedy, even 50 years post JFK assassination?

Google: "O'Reilly Falafel Suit Turns Five- Fox News star's pervy sex fantasies, boasts never get old"

OCTOBER 13--Happy anniversary, Bill O'Reilly!

On this date five years ago, the Fox News Channel host was named in a sexual harassment lawsuit brimming with lurid details about vibrators, phone sex, threesomes, masturbation, Caribbean shower fantasies, a Thai sex show, falafel, stewardess trysts, vehicular coupling, and Al Franken.

The New York State Supreme Court lawsuit filed by Andrea Mackris, a former Fox News producer, quoted O'Reilly verbatim and at length, leaving readers to believe that the TV star's dirty soliloquies were surreptitiously recorded (an impression reinforced when the lawsuit was settled within two weeks). A copy of Mackris's complaint, drafted by lawyer Benedict Morelli, can be found here.

Time has not robbed the document of any of its page-turning entertainment value. It is unknown how the litigants will mark today's anniversary, though were it a marriage, tradition would call for gifts of wood.

But we'd wager that the volcanic O'Reilly, 60, is still incensed about writing that hefty check. For her part, Mackris, 38, has stayed mum, presumably pursuant to some kind of confidentiality agreement. She has relocated from Manhattan to Missouri, where she was recently named to St. Louis Magazine's best dressed list.

According to the monthly, Mackris volunteers at Planned Parenthood and her closet is stocked with Prada, Gucci, Valentino, and Manolo Blahnik. She is pictured in the magazine wearing a Halston gown."

Web link: http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/oreilly-falafel-suit-turns-five

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 9, 2012 5:23:44 AM PDT
Paul May says:
As usual Morrow gets it wrong and deliberately lies to the masses. Not untypical of the "loons" O"Reilly discussed on his show last evening. O'Reilly's asked those who had read the book to post reviews. If you haven't read the book, he doesn't want/need your review. It is specifically Morrow's continuous daily rants on this site that cause one to question his own sanity. The fact he appears to have a vendetta against O'Reilly personally is perhaps interesting to the Morrow family but few others. I personally have no interest in O'Reilly's sexual conquests. He's not running for office.

Posted on Oct 9, 2012 6:33:05 AM PDT
I have read "Killing Kennedy" and found it to be even better than "Killing Lincoln".
There is a reason that O'Reilly's books stay on the best seller list. They are well written and they keep the reader interested.
Mr. Morrow has an obvious agenda against Bill O'Reilly.
Check the reviews, Mr. Morrow. WE the PEOPLE like Mr. O's books. We buy them because we want to read them; not to start fires. I mean that both literally and figuratively.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 9, 2012 7:52:21 AM PDT
Actually,Ginger, I am appalled at the way O'Reilly feels like he can just *ignore* 49 years of very fine scholarship in the JFK assassination, the vast majority of it point towards the national security state murdering John Kennedy with the collusion of Lyndon Johnson.

As for Paul May, ever since 2004 I have wondered whether O'Reilly was completely controlled after he came so close to losing his show and the huge amount of money that FOX pays him to spout whatever they want him to spout. And FOX goes out of its way to promote fantasies in the JFK assassination, "loony theories" if you will that of LHO being a lone nut communist who killed JFK for not apparent motive. Complete rubbish.

Posted on Oct 9, 2012 8:16:20 AM PDT
Paul May says:
Wow Morrow, sounds as if you're put together but one more vast conspiracy now involving FOX News and Bill O'Reilly. Is there anything that happens on our planet that is not a conspiracy to you? Anything at all?

Posted on Oct 9, 2012 11:27:50 AM PDT
"Wow Morrow, sounds as if you're put together but one more vast conspiracy now involving FOX News and Bill O'Reilly"

FOX News is very close to the Bush family. I think GHW Bush, who planned the Bay of Pigs and his very close ties to anti-Castro Cuban CIA-connnected radicals, was a player in the JFK assassination. So does Russ Baker:

Google: "Unanswered Questions as Obama Anoints HW Bush"

Former president Bush, we all know that you served for a single year as director of the Central Intelligence Agency. What about the fact trail suggesting that, just like the Russian leader Vladimir Putin, you actually spent your entire adult life prior to becoming vice president working in covert operations-but unlike Putin, have not admitted that? What about documentation showing that, as far back as the early 1950s, your small but hyperactive company, Zapata Offshore, was commercial cover for super-secret ops?

-Some years ago you claimed not to remember where you were on the morning of Nov. 22, 1963? Have you since been able to recall?

-Can you tell us about your decades-long friendship with George de Mohrenschildt, the man who was in and out of Lee Harvey Oswald's house on almost a daily basis in the year before the Kennedy assassination?

-Did you, as characterized in an FBI memo, work as a CIA officer in tandem with Cuban exiles at the time of the Kennedy assassination?

-Why have you never spoken publicly about the documented call you made to the FBI on Nov 22, 1963, in which you identified yourself fully and claimed to have information on a possible suspect in Kennedy's death? What was the purpose of that call, in which you mentioned your whereabouts at the time of the call, 1:45pm, as Tyler, Texas, i.e. about 99 miles away but just a short flight on the private plane on which you were traveling? Why did you tell the FBI that you were en route next to Dallas and would stay at the Sheraton there when you had already been at the Sheraton the night before-and right after that call flew to Dallas but only to switch planes and fly back immediately to Houston? Why were you giving the FBI the impression you would be staying in Dallas the night after the assassination instead of letting them know you had stayed there the night before the assassination?

-Why was your own assistant at the home of the man you would finger as a suspect in the shooting, and why did he end up providing the man with an alibi? Was the ultimate purpose of that call not to cause the alleged suspect any permanent harm, but merely to use the call as an excuse to state in government files that you were in a place other than Dallas?

-Since you claimed not to remember where you were when Kennedy was killed, how is it that after these FBI memos surfaced, your wife Barbara suddenly found and published an old letter placing you and her in Tyler, Texas shortly after the shooting?

-On the day of the assassination, were you in touch with your friend and Republican running mate Jack Crichton, a military intelligence figure who was connected to figures forcing their way into the pilot car of Kennedy's motorcade? The same Crichton who controlled the man who served as the interpreter between Oswald's wife and police and reframed her words so as to implicate Oswald in Kennedy's shooting? The same Crichton who was working out of a secret underground communications bunker below the streets of Dallas? The same Crichton whose secret military intelligence unit counted dozens of men who simultaneously held jobs as Dallas police officers? The same Crichton who did secret oil industry intelligence work in the Middle East while you did intelligence related oil industry work via your company, Zapata Offshore?

-Finally, do you know people who consider the events of November 22, 1963 to, in their minds, "reflect the very best of the American spirit?" You say almost nothing, ever, about the Kennedy assassination, even skipping over it in your own memoir, which details much more trivial events of the same year. Why is that? And why then, in your eulogy for former President Ford, a member of the increasingly-discredited Warren Commission, did you go out of your way to oddly praise him for promoting the increasingly-discredited "single bullet theory?" You said:

"After a deluded gunman assassinated President Kennedy, our nation turned to Gerald Ford and a select handful of others to make sense of that madness. And the conspiracy theorists can say what they will, but the Warren Commission report will always have the final definitive say on this tragic matter. Why? Because Jerry Ford put his name on it and Jerry Ford's word was always good."

Why did you, so bizarrely, smile when you uttered those words?

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 9, 2012 11:28:19 AM PDT
There is also this nugget:

CIA Pegaus agent Trenton Parker told Rodney Stich in 1993 that FBI Hoover's office had been taped and identified at least 5 conspirators: Lyndon Johnson, J. Edgar Hoover, Allen Dulles, Nelson Rockefeller,
& George Herbert Walker Bush

From Defrauding America, Rodney Stich, 3rd edition 1998 p. 638-639]:

"The Role of deep-cover CIA officer, Trenton Parker, has been described in earlier pages, and his function in the CIA's counter-intelligence unit, Pegasus. Parker had stated to me earlier that a CIA faction was responsible for the murder of JFK ... During an August 21, 1993, conversation, in response to my questions, Parker said that his Pegasus group had tape recordings of plans to assassinate Kennedy. I asked him, "What group were these tapes identifying?" Parker replied: "Rockefeller, Allen Dulles, Johnson of Texas, George Bush, and J. Edgar Hoover." I asked, "What was the nature of the conversation on these tapes?"

I don't have the tapes now, because all the tape recordings were turned over to [Congressman] Larry McDonald. But I listened to the tape recordings and there were conversations between Rockefeller, [J. Edgar] Hoover, where [Nelson] Rockefeller asks, "Are we going to have any problems?" And he said, "No, we aren't going to have any problems. I checked with Dulles. If they do their job we'll do our job." There are a whole bunch of tapes, because Hoover didn't realize that his phone has been tapped. Defrauding America, Rodney Stich, 3rd edition p. 638-639]

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 9, 2012 6:53:23 PM PDT
E. Von Ray says:
He is obsessed with this to a very unsettling degree. I have emailed Dr. Frasier Crane to provide him counseling.

Posted on Oct 10, 2012 6:10:37 PM PDT
D. Hand says:
Bill actually did an expose basically saying the CIA killed JFK before he was on FOx News http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvdS-1dcVxw

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 10, 2012 6:11:51 PM PDT
D. Hand says:
here is what Bill O used to think before FOX News http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvdS-1dcVxw

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 10, 2012 6:12:47 PM PDT
D. Hand says:
Jackie didnt believe the Warren report and neither did Bill before he got on Fox http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvdS-1dcVxw

Posted on Oct 10, 2012 6:14:34 PM PDT
D. Hand says:
I have not read the book yet but does Bill mention anything about E Howard Hunts death bed confession. Yeah Oswald did it for sure ha ha ha Check out Bill before Fox News http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvdS-1dcVxw

Posted on Oct 10, 2012 6:17:05 PM PDT
The Kennedys sent William Walton to Russia who told them the JFK assassination was a domestic conspiracy. The Russian media immediately began saying Texas oil men did it. The KGB by 1965 had in the hands evidence purporting to show Lyndon Johnson was behind the JFK assassination.
Brothers: The Hidden History of the Kennedy Years

"For decades, books about John or Robert Kennedy have woven either a shimmering tale of Camelot gallantry or a tawdry story of runaway ambition and reckless personal behavior. But the real story of the Kennedys in the 1960s has long been submerged -- until now. In Brothers: The Hidden History of the Kennedy Years, David Talbot sheds a dramatic new light on the tumultuous inner life of the Kennedy presidency and its stunning aftermath. Talbot, the founder of Salon.com, has written a gripping political history that is sure to be one of the most talked-about books of the year.
Brothers begins on the shattering afternoon of November 22, 1963, as a grief-stricken Robert Kennedy urgently demands answers about the assassination of his brother. Bobby's suspicions immediately focus on the nest of CIA spies, gangsters, and Cuban exiles that had long been plotting a violent regime change in Cuba. The Kennedys had struggled to control this swamp of anti-Castro intrigue based in southern Florida, but with little success.

Brothers then shifts back in time, revealing the shadowy conflicts that tore apart the Kennedy administration, pitting the young president and his even younger brother against their own national security apparatus. The Kennedy brothers and a small circle of their most trusted advisors -- men like Theodore Sorensen, Robert McNamara, and Kenneth O'Donnell, who were so close the Kennedys regarded them as family -- repeatedly thwarted Washington's warrior caste. These hard-line generals and spymasters were hell-bent on a showdown with the Communist foe -- in Berlin, Laos, Vietnam, and especially Cuba. But the Kennedys continually frustrated their militaristic ambitions, pushing instead for a peaceful resolution to the Cold War. The tensions within the Kennedy administration were heading for an explosive climax, when a burst of gunfire in a sunny Dallas plaza terminated John F. Kennedy's presidency.

Based on interviews with more than one hundred fifty people -- including many of the Kennedys' aging "band of brothers," whose testimony here might be their final word on this epic political story -- as well as newly released government documents, Brothers reveals the compelling, untold story of the Kennedy years, including JFK's heroic efforts to keep the country out of a cataclysmic war and Bobby Kennedy's secret quest to solve his beloved brother's murder. Bobby's subterranean search was a dangerous one and led, in part, to his own quest for power in 1968, in a passion-filled campaign that ended with his own murder. As Talbot reveals here, RFK might have been the victim of the same plotters he suspected of killing his brother. This is historical storytelling at its riveting best -- meticulously researched and movingly told.

Brothers is a sprawling narrative about the clash of powerful men and the darker side of the Cold War -- a tale of tragic grandeur that is certain to change our understanding of the relentlessly fascinating Kennedy saga."

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 10, 2012 6:46:42 PM PDT
E. Von Ray says:
Robert, you are obsessed with something that will change nothing. You may as well be trying to determine if the Loch Ness monster was ever real. It's about as important at this point. Even if you could prove your points, which you can't, it does nothing. You are wasting your own time, which is yours to waste, but at least try to be constructive. You are an unsettling person.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 10, 2012 6:51:56 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 10, 2012 6:52:17 PM PDT
Tell that to Bill Hicks. Here is his take on the JFK assassination: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11Fl9ZVJ7B8

Or Google: "Bill Hicks JFK assassination"

The truth is important no matter when it comes out or is accepted.

Posted on Oct 11, 2012 8:47:17 AM PDT
Neaklaus says:
So Mr. Morrow have you, or are you going to write a book about this subject which I am sure everyone will ignore? Are you a bestselling author? I for one have never heard of you.

Posted on Oct 11, 2012 8:48:57 AM PDT
Neaklaus says:
Its quite possible that Bill O'Reilly is correct about the "loons" comming out of the woodwork to "review" his book.

Posted on Oct 11, 2012 8:50:45 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 11, 2012 9:29:43 AM PDT
"Are you a bestselling author? I for one have never heard of you. " My expertise is the JFK assassination and I know a lot more about it than Bill O'Reilly does. Then again 80% of Americans do more than O'Reilly. Having said that a peasant can figure out the government murdered JFK and covered it up. And they could have figured this out either when they saw the Zapruder Film or when they saw how low 5 3/4" down from the collar the bullet holes were in JFK's back - which destroys the fantasy of the Magic Bullet Theory.

"correct about the "loons"" ... are insults all that you can bring to the table to discuss the JFK assassination?

Posted on Oct 11, 2012 5:42:13 PM PDT
Neaklaus says:
Well one thing I can say at least the folks here do not seem to be anti Kennedy as there were many anti Lincoln types on the "Killing Lincoln" forums. I suspected that when this book was announced there would be many of the "conspiracy" types that would come out of the woodwork to "One Star" it because it does not agree with their theories. As with Lincoln's Life JFK's Life will be argued about long after we are all dust. And yes we will wait for your book to show up. If you ever write one.

Posted on Oct 11, 2012 5:43:29 PM PDT
Neaklaus says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Oct 11, 2012 5:54:19 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 11, 2012 5:54:38 PM PDT
Unfortunately, JFK research is drenched with "JFK groupies" who are unable to look at the "Dark Side of Camelot." They have no idea the kind of enemies John and Robert Kennedy were making and why.
Here is an incredibly important book with key insights to the LBJ angle to the JFK assassination.

The Dark Side of Camelot

"If the Kennedys are America's royal family, then John F. Kennedy was the nation's crown prince. Magnetic, handsome, and charismatic, his perfectly coifed image overshadowed the successes and failures of his presidency, and his assassination cemented his near-mythological status in American culture and politics. Struck down in his prime, he represented the best and the brightest of America's future, and when he died, part of the nation's promise and innocence went with him. That, at least, is the public version of the story.
The private version, according to Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Seymour M. Hersh, is quite different. His meticulous investigation of Kennedy has revealed a wealth of indiscretions and malfeasance, ranging from frequent liaisons with prostitutes and mistresses to the attempted assassination of Fidel Castro to involvement in organized crime. Though scandals in the White House are nothing new, Hersh maintains that Kennedy's activities went beyond minor abuses of power and personal indulgences: they threatened the security of the nation--particularly in the realm of foreign policy--and the integrity of the office. Hersh believes it was only a matter of time before Kennedy's dealings were exposed, and only his popularity and charm, compounded by his premature death, spared such an investigation for so long. Exposure was further stalled by Bobby Kennedy's involvement in nefarious dealings, enabling him to bury any investigation of his brother and--by extension--himself.

Based on interviews with former Kennedy administration officials, former Secret Service agents, and hundreds of Kennedy's personal friends and associates, The Dark Side of Camelot rewrites the history of John F. Kennedy and his presidency. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.

Review
The big casualty in the Marilyn-papers fiasco is the five years of hard work Hersh put into his book. One may quarrel with his judgments but the man is a great investigative reporter, no lie, and when he says somebody told him something he makes it easy for doubters to check it out. Nothing in The Dark Side of Camelot gives off even a whiff of the dead-fish aroma of the trust fund from Marilyn's Mom, but Kennedy loyalists, joined by others who just don't want to know, are using Hersh's terrible misstep to dismiss what he has dug up as trifling gossip and unsupported heresay. -- The New York Times Book Review, Thomas Powers"

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 18, 2012 8:34:43 AM PDT
Wayne R. says:
In light of the confessions of CIA agent E. Howard Hunt and assassin James Files, and the testimony of insiders such as LBJ's attorney, mistress of 21 years and Col Fletcher Prouty, I find it difficulty to understand how the researcher could present this work as a "just as it happened account". It's a farce, a well presented farce, but certainly not one "without the BS" as promised by the author.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 18, 2012 8:36:48 AM PDT
Wayne R. says:
In light of the confessions of CIA agent E. Howard Hunt and assassin James Files, and the testimony of insiders such as LBJ's attorney, mistress of 21 years and Col Fletcher Prouty, I find it difficulty to understand how the researcher could present this work as a "just as it happened account". It's a farce, a well presented farce, but certainly not one "without the BS" as promised by the author.

Posted on Oct 18, 2012 10:53:22 AM PDT
The JFK Assassination and its coverup by criminals and murderers in government was the ultimate SPIN ZONE.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 12:40:27 AM PST
Ginger, I agree with you that OReilly's books are easy to read, interesting and carry the air of certainty. Anyone uneducated in the complexiites of the case would find his book a sheer delight. It's just when you dig deeper into the case, things don't come together, but the anomalies esp. in the medical area, which has been my area of study for a good 30 years, simply boggle the mind. What Bill OReilly is telling you is the "feel good" story, if such can be said, of the death of a great man. The real story has yet to be told, and the fingerprints of the real architects of the crime are not evident as if this writing, but their dirty work is there to be seen if you have the stomach for it and dare to read careful accounts especially of the depositions of Parlkand doctors and nurses and then the techs at Bethesda where the autopsy was performed. Read Doug Horne's Inside the ARRB for a more comprehensive look at the fingerprints of a coup d'etat, the not -so-nice story that no one wants to tell and which definitely doesn't feel good.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  19
Total posts:  98
Initial post:  Oct 8, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 13, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 6 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Killing Kennedy: The End of Camelot
Killing Kennedy: The End of Camelot by Martin Dugard (Hardcover - October 16, 2012)
4.4 out of 5 stars   (6,156)