5.0 out of 5 stars cute and comfortable
I have no complaints about this but haven't put it to the test yet. I am normally a size 6 so I got the medium and it fits great.
Not overly tight but still fitted. Quality seems good as well.
Published 9 months ago by Seasta

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute design and fit but defect in billabong decal
I will be returning this as the design on the shirt is peeling off. Otherwise it would be a nice rash guard.
Published 8 months ago by Rita

5.0 out of 5 stars cute and comfortable, February 6, 2014
Not overly tight but still fitted. Quality seems good as well.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute design and fit but defect in billabong decal, March 12, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Bled all over my swimsuit and other clothes, March 27, 2014
I purchased this rash guard in "red hot." It leaked pink dye all over my swimsuit and any towels or fabric that came into contact with it. Every time it gets wet it leaks pink dye everywhere. The dye does not come out of my other clothes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable, June 30, 2014
PrincessJamieK01 (Overland Park, KS) - See all my reviews
Style is great and it fits like a glove. Very happy with this purchase. Matches any swimsuit bottoms you might have.

5.0 out of 5 stars super cute, May 10, 2014
i love it, my boyfriend says i look cute in it, it's a little short on the sleeves, but i have long arms so i'm used to that! We'll see how long it can last, i work in a pool 5 days a week for a total of 16 hours.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just right, April 3, 2014
Lisa B Cahill (BROOKLYN, NY, US) - See all my reviews
Curves in at the waist but not too snu, tight neckline and long arms. Looks great with a string bikini bottom.

4.0 out of 5 stars True to size, April 1, 2014
This review is from: Billabong Juniors Pacifica Long Sleeve Rash Guard (Apparel)
This rash guard is true to size, very fitted like they are suppose to be. I'm normally a medium and ordered one size up.
(5'5 and 140lbs and a large fits well) Haven't tried it in the water yet but I've used it as a base in the sun and haven't had any problems thus far.
I purchased the black one, quality seems to be up to snuff, white stitching with a distressed logo. I suggest washing this before you use it in the water to make sure it will not bleed on your other clothes or towel. Cold hand wash, hang dry.
I will update once in the ocean.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, March 10, 2014
It fit pretty well, and the material in really good :) I'm happy with the product, can't ask for more!!