Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now DOTD

on January 8, 2016
Looks exactly like the picture. I honestly did not expect the quality from the price, but they're actually really well made & comfortable.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 10, 2015
Good quality,great gift, super recomended.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 12, 2014
I usually wear size 27 in pants or 26, and when I saw they only had 30s available, I bought them. I am glad I did!! They are a little large, but skinny jeans can be a little big and still look awesome. I love the way they look!
on March 12, 2014
Very hip for a younger woman or teen. Look great on and fit super. Love these jeans and would recommend to all. So cool for those who are into what is in.
on January 3, 2014
I order a size 26 but I usually wear size zero in jeans so I just had to take them in a bit, other than that the jeans are nice!
on February 19, 2014
My daughter loves these jeans. They are definitely her style no one else at school has them so now she want more.
on February 11, 2014
I really like it, it fits just perfect. I hate fate pockets though, but the ones on the butt are perfectly real.
on January 21, 2014
she is 5'8" and the length just fits her, if you are taller than this it may not be the right pants for you.
on June 26, 2014
Don't buy these. Will explain further in a comment.
22 comments0 of 1 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse