Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on October 22, 2012
I fell in love with the characters and the story line. It was just great. This books if full of emotions and surprises that keep you in your toes. i did not want to put this book down, I wanted to continue to see what was going to happen and next and then when it finished i just wanted more. it was a great delight reading this book.

The characters brought out emotions from me that i didn't think possible, I cried, laughed, and loved.
on October 21, 2012
Read it in 1 day!!! Lately I am in love with Billionaires and Millionaires, but in most of the other books they are arrogant and mean. On the contrary, to the most, in this one you could feel his love for her. I really enjoy reading it.
on September 21, 2012
After reading Come With Me: A Sensual Submission Erotic Romance, I found Billionaire's Revenge by Marie Kelly for a possible next read. I ended up reading it sooner than expected because the title and the teaser--and the tantalizing cover--just wouldn't stay quiet! I've always loved these kind of plot where the hero tries to save the heroine even when he hates her on a misunderstanding.

Italian billionaire Darius Garelli has an axe to grind against the Balfour family, especially little Sarah whom he felt has betrayed him the most by cold-heartedly firing him years ago on account of theft. Now, it was Sarah's sister who would go to jail for theft if he would not help the family. What irony--and what perfect opportunity to exact his revenge.

And of course, Sarah is all grown up and beautiful, too. Also, the past was a big misunderstanding between them. But Darius was too angry to listen to reason and before she knew it, she was agreeing to his request (command really, like there was any other choice!) in order to save her sister and her family from a big scandal.

I love the characters and the premise of the story. I love that it has all the elements of a romantic plot that makes readers root for both hero and heroine until the blissful happy ending. I certainly did root for Darius and Sarah, though sometimes I wanted to hit Darius in the head with a saucepan for being so mean to Sarah (justified only with the fact that he was thoroughly in love with her, too, of course). I gave it four stars, though, for the lousy formatting. It is so distracting. But other than that, this book is highly recommended to all romance lovers who needed a non-working afternoon quick fix.
on July 7, 2014
Yet one more story about a love-sick heroine, lamenting (and she does that a lot) that the hero does not, and will never love her, although she will love him forever. And indeed he does not have thoughts of love (for her), until the last few pages of the book.

It is beyond my comprehension how a woman (unless she is a masochist),can fall in love with a man who treats her shabbily and/or humiliates her. I can understand lust, but love????, never, ever, ever. Thus, for me, this premise is totally & completely un-appealing, as well as not been the least bit romantic, again just talking about my taste in books.
on March 3, 2013
How in the world did this book get published? The grammar and punctuation are so awful as to make the book practically unreadable. The storyline was not bad, but you never knew who was speaking. The paragraph and sentence structure were incomprehensible. Truly a massacre of the English language.
on November 23, 2012
I admit that I am a bit of a grammar snob, although not to the extent that I think a writer's level of attention should be. I can overlook many things. However, quotation marks are never a replacement for periods and commas. Ever. I liked the story, but seriously? Lots of editing is needed to make the story less confusing and flow better.
on September 22, 2013
The book was a fun read in that the rapport between Darius and Sara had a dynamic that turned pages. What bothered me about the book is that there was no true conflict. Yes, Sara's family was in jeopardy of getting scandalized and a sister would go to jail. However, Sara sacrificing herself from the beginning was a given. And from night one, the bargain was no hardship on either party. So, after that was established, the reader got to focus on Sara's secret. Her "secret" wasn't even really a secret and seemed "thrown in" to help tie up the ending for how Darius and Sara finally get together.

I read the book in an evening as well, but when I got to the end, it was such a big disappointment and quite deflating. There was nothing climatic and the secret had nothing to do with the two of them. I got to the end and thought, "Really, that's it? I stayed up till 1 am to read this?" It was like waiting all month to try some hot restaurant and realizing simple take out or home cooked would have been comparable, if not better.
on November 3, 2012
Darius Larosa is now the head of a company he took over from his father and has grown into a multi-billion dollar corporation. He agreed to change his name to his fathers in exchange for a stake to start his own business. He is now Darius Garelli. His newest company was owned by Sara Balfour's family and they are frightened because Sara's brother-in-law has cheated the company out of millions and has disappeared, leaving his wife and son. Sara wants to explain what has happened to Mr. Garelli and ask for time to apprehend the thief and return the money.

When she discovers that the Darius Larosa that she had to fire for stealing is now Darius Garelli she is shocked. Darius wanted to fight the accusation but Sara told him if he did he would be arrested immediately, so he left and had to return to Italy because Sara's father told everyone in the construction business that he was a thief. Darius wants revenge and making the high and mighty Sara Balfour his mistress is the best revenge he can think of.

This is where the plot starts to follow the familiar path. Sara is pressured to accept his offer to keep her sister from going to jail, since she signed all the papers her husband had forged, and to keep her mother from being shunned by her friends but most of all to keep her nephew from losing another parent. Sara has plans of her own but of course her life has to be put on hold to help her family.

In spite of all this it was a good read and I liked the story. I'll read more.
on June 16, 2013
I found this book to be a good read. There is nothing ground breaking or overly soul searching about the book but it is still an enjoyable story. It's just a good solid romance with some typical miscommunication has gone way wrong and led two hearts astray until fate and circumstance brought them back together. The book offers two enjoyable characters who have the power to love and healing each other if they can overcome the pains from their past, lies and sad twist that threaten to tear them apart forever. There were some editing issues and a little strangeness to some of the wording (like written by someone with a different primary language than American English) but I knew this going in to the book so it didn't really affect my enjoyment. I didn't find it difficult to get past those issues and really immerse my self into the story which I felt had good characters, good development and a good plot. This is your typical, enjoyable, fast paced romance that offers love, healing, and a sweet HEA ending. I found the book to be a quick and good read.
Book Rating = 3.5 stars or more.
on March 30, 2014
IMO, the story was unrealistic and the continuity was missing. There were so many words used to describe thoughts but none used to connect the missing continuity. Should've paid attention to the one star rating although sometimes they are wrong. In this case, the higher than 2 stars were off-target.