Billy Madison (Widescreen Special Edition)
|Additional DVD options||Edition||Discs||
|New from||Used from|
|Watch Instantly with||Rent||Buy|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
"Billy Madison" is all about STUPIDITY. Heck, it's about a 28 year old guy going through grade school! Whatta ya expect, ya know! There are classically hysterical moments:
"O'Doyle rules! " "Shampoo is better! I help clean the hair! Conditioner is better! I make the hair silky and smooth! Oh, really fool! Really! . . .Stop looking at me swan." "No, I will not make out with you! "
And of course, who could forget Steve Buscemi putting on lipstick? Or the late great Chris Farley making out with a penguin. Or those stupid graduation parties! It's so stupid but sooooo funny for some reason. Watch this comedy today. END
1) Billy and his goofball friends leaving a bag of burning dog poop on the old man's porch ("Judas Prist, Barbara, it's one of these flaming bags again!")
2) The gay Principal Anderson a.k.a. the Revolting Blob
3) The antics of Billy and his friends when they're drunk like Billy chasing the invisible penguin on his golf kart at the beginning of the movie
4) What Billy does at school. The part with the lunchlady was hilarious. ("Have some more shloppy Joe's!") First grade was the funniest school segment. I like O'doul and his family. They're hilarious when they're always yelling, "O'doul rules!" And, of course, you couldn't make it funnier unless the dad swerves on a sharp turn, causing the car to spin off a cliff, and exploding on impact.
I hope you enjoyed my review...Now if you'll just kindly click 'Yes' under the question below: 'Did you find this review helpful?' :) Thanks for reading this. Now, remember, if you have a bunch of friends over at your house and you're in the mood for some really good comedy, FOR GOD'S SAKE, rent it already!!! Now if you'll excuse me, I need to catch that darn penguin...:0
I think Sandler is a comic genius, and few comedians could make such a silly, silly movie a real success.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Chlorophyll... More like borophyll.
No I will not make out with you!
One of Adam Sandler's funniest. Unlike his current, horrible, movies.Published 1 month ago by Kyle Degler
Movie is gotdamn hilarious.you haven't seen this you haven't seen nothinPublished 1 month ago by Jake Pileggi
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Movies & TV > Fully Loaded DVDs > DTS
- Movies & TV > Fully Loaded DVDs > Special Editions
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Comedy
- Movies & TV > Movies
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > Universal Studios Home Entertainment > All Universal Studios Titles
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > Universal Studios Home Entertainment > Comedy