Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on March 3, 2008
This product is junk.It really gives you the "I've been ripped off feeling".It's made of cheap plastic,pictures are fuzzy,you can't bring the optics together to fit your eyes because the camera is between them,no focus just zoom.Don't waste your money.
on January 12, 2008
Both of my grandchildren were very disappointed with the product. I was hoping it would be used as a fun and educational device, but they could not get it to work. I wish I had bought it at Wal*Mart for I would have taken them back and got my grandkids something else.
on August 20, 2011
JUNK JUNK JUNK JUNK JUNK JUNK JUNK JUNK JUNK JUNK JUNK
I bought these elsewhere from a phantom seller who can't be found. They are complete junk and have no use whatsoever. There is no one on Earth that would have any use for these because they have no use. They only focus(?) at about 15 feet. Stadium use? Camping use? To what, look at your shoes?
on January 4, 2012
If I purchased this for someone other than my 9yr. old grandaughter for a present I would have sent it back. It does what it says, barely and is great starter kit for a kid. If you are thinking of it being good enough for quality pics. ,forget it spend the money and get a nice one.
on December 29, 2011
I was excited to see the description listed a dgital camera/camcorder, as this is what my grandson wanted. However, it is NOT a camcorder and has no video capabilities. It does however, take pictures and my grandson will keep it. He still likes it. I was disappointed, because he loves to make up action videos with his brother.
on March 26, 2012
First of all the battery won't fit. (It says AA) Blurry,made out of cheap plastic. My nephew's toy is wayyyy better than this one. DON'T BUY THIS JUNK !!! PLEASE THIS IS A TRASH. I AM SO DISAPPOINTED.
on October 4, 2015
viewing screen is little hard to operate crashed my computer hooking it up before downloading the cd first