5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps you clean
Published 21 months ago by TDI WNY

2.0 out of 5 stars Not enough power.
A fine idea, and it's well put together. However it doesn't have enough power to do the, er, "back end" well at all.
Published on May 1, 2009 by Concerned City-zen

2.0 out of 5 stars Not enough power., May 1, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps you clean, March 30, 2013
TDI WNY (Western New York) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bio Bidet TP-100 Handheld Travel Electric Portable Bidet
This is my second one. Great product and reasonable price. I am on my third device. They are improving the switch that may have caused my first two to fail in under a year and have sent replacements for the year warranty without hesitation. Despite the failures the device and customer service keeps me loyal. If it fails contact them via phone or online for a replacement. I just used online chat from their website to handle my latest return.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, but a couple of design flaws., December 2, 2012
This review is from: Bio Bidet TP-100 Handheld Travel Electric Portable Bidet
This item could be more powerful, but it mostly gets the job done. Sometimes more than one filling is required. The main problem is the cover for the fill hole. It breaks off way too easily. The device is still useable, though.

1.0 out of 5 stars piece of junk, September 13, 2011
GEORGE DIALFONSO (SUFFERN, NEW YORK, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bio Bidet TP-100 Handheld Travel Electric Portable Bidet
item has hardly any pressure and motor at random times sounds like its going to seize up. i changed batteries out and that did not solve the problem

3.0 out of 5 stars weak but OK, May 10, 2013
This review is from: Bio Bidet TP-100 Handheld Travel Electric Portable Bidet
this portable bidet is sufficient to keep one clean but I prefer a little more power. This did however keep me from becoming sore on my weekend camp out.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very unpleased, May 14, 2013
This review is from: Bio Bidet TP-100 Handheld Travel Electric Portable Bidet
I probably received a lemon but this unit didn't work from the beginning. The first time it was filled with water and the pump was activated it filled the chamber containing the batteries and electrics. Needless to say it did not work very long afterwards.

2.0 out of 5 stars Palm Portable Bidet: I have one under different name, August 3, 2011
This review is from: Bio Bidet TP-100 Handheld Travel Electric Portable Bidet
I have one under different name, Vivi. All of these that look like this appear to be the same
item. I thought mine was great while it worked, although I had to refill it every time
I used it. But then it became cranky: on sometimes, off sometimes, and there was no way
to predict or tell what caused this. Also the little plastic water door broke off so it must
be handled with care. But if you don't want a squeeze bottle this one is battery-powered and
the batteries last "forever" as long as the machine doesn't cut off on its own.

5.0 out of 5 stars overall excellent, January 13, 2012
This review is from: Bio Bidet TP-100 Handheld Travel Electric Portable Bidet
very durable, very handy and practical the pressure of the water is not like the ones that are fixed to the toilet however its very decent for a portable device