Bio-Oil® 6.7oz: Multiuse Skincare Oil
- Clinically proven and dermatologist recommended* for scars and stretch marks *GfK Recommendation Study 12/2014
- Helps improves the appearance of uneven skin tone, dry and aging skin
- Non-greasy and won't clog your pores
- Hypoallergenic. Ideal for all skin types, even sensitive skin
- #1 selling scar and stretch mark product in 18 countries and winner of 224 skincare awards
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 6.7 Ounce
From the Manufacturer
Specialist Skin Care Solution
Clinically proven and dermatologist recommended* for scars and stretch marks. Bio-Oil is also used to help improve the appearance of uneven skin tone, dry skin and aging skin.
*GfK Recommendation Study 12/2014
- Non-greasy and won't clog your pores
- Ideal for all skin types, even sensitive skin
- Easily absorbed
- One of the best selling scar and stretch mark product in 18 countries and winner of 224 skincare awards
Bio-Oil for Scars and Stretch Marks
Bio‑Oil helps to improve the appearance of new and existing scars.
Bio‑Oil helps to prevent the formation and improve the appearance of existing stretch marks formed during pregnancy, teenage growth spurts or periods of rapid weight gain.
Bio-Oil For Uneven Skin Tone
With regular application, Bio‑Oil helps to improve the appearance of uneven skin tone.
Bio-Oil For Aging and Dry Skin
Bio‑Oil contains numerous ingredients that help the skin, become softer and smoother thereby improving the appearance of aging and wrinkled skin.
Bio-Oil is an extremely effective moisturizer for dry skin. It’s unique formulation of oils, vitamins and plant extracts provide calming and hydrating benefits to the skin. Bio‑Oil helps supplement the skin’s natural oils which can be stripped away by lifestyle and environmental factors.
- Vitamin A: Promotes the formation of new collagen and assists in skin renewal, helping to increase elasticity and improve skin’s texture and tone
- Vitamin E: Helps maintain healthy-looking skin, protecting it from the effects of free radicals which cause skin damage and premature aging. Vitamin E is also a fantastic moisturizer
- PurCellin Oil: Improves smoothness and ease of application, making Bio-Oil readily absorbed by the skin. It also acts as an emollient, leaving the skin soft, smooth and supple
Has cell regenerative effects to treat sensitive, damaged or sunburned skin while reducing inflammation.
Calms and soothes your skin.
Helps to invigorate and condition the skin, it also has soothing properties and mild antiseptic effects.
An anti-inflammatory, providing soothing and calming benefits to the skin, and is particularly beneficial for sensitive skin.
Twice daily for a minimum of 3 months
BotanicalsCalendula Officinalis Flower Extract (Calendula Oil), Lavandula Angustifolia Oil (Lavender Oil), Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil (Rosemary Oil), Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil (Chamomile Oil), Vitamins, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) , Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) Oil baseMineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Triisononanoin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate , Isopropyl, Myristate, Glycine Soja Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, BHT, Bisabolol, Fragrance (Rose)Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone ,
Amyl Cinnamal , Benzyl Salicylate , Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool, Color (Orange), D&C Red No.17 (CI26100),
Top Customer Reviews
P.S. I'm not sure wether or not I was genetically predisposed to having stretch marks as my mother passed away when I was 5 and I have no sisters to compare results to. But these are my results!
I would take a star off for the scent but I won't. I'm just very sensitive to scents and considering most pregnant women are, you'd think they would dampen the scent a bit.
But it wasn't! My scars were a bright red/pinkish and very big but they've faded very well you can barely tell their there anymore
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bio-Oil has made an improvement on my skin as it gets really dry in this weather.Published 9 hours ago by Shelly
i think my skin is sensitive to it..i had a red rash for the last half of the day that i used it..didnt stop the itching,in fact...itched more. have not used it since.. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
I BOUGHT THIS OIL FOR MY GRANDBABY SKIN AND THE MARKS THAT WAS ON HER LEGS ARE JUST ABOUT GONE AND HER SKIN ARE JUST AS SMOOTH AS IT WAS BEFORE BREAK OUT.Published 2 days ago by Robert C. Westbrook
Great for so many things. Scars, dry skin, massage. I got them for my stretch marks from previous pregnancies but have actually never even used it on them as the whole family now... Read morePublished 3 days ago by Crystal
This oil is a wonderful moisturizer. I use it on my face, it gives me a fresh glow. It takes a little while to soak into the skin, I will sometimes add it to moisturizer so it... Read morePublished 3 days ago by Amazon Customer