5.0 out of 5 stars This stuff is great
Published on April 13, 2006 by Hans Bliefnick

1.0 out of 5 stars stiky and not working as well
NOT the same smell and results as the ones I bought from Berlin directly.
Have a weird stinky smell with peppermint oil and on the skin does not feel the effects as I have from the same product purchased from Germany directly.
VERY DISAPOINTING!
Published 20 months ago by Tina

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars This stuff is great, April 13, 2006
My Family has used this product for generations(in Germany). It is kind of a cure-all for us. Put on a spoonful of sugar swallowed helps with stomache upsets, rubbed on temple it helps with headaches, comes with inhaler for opening of sinuses, clear up congestion. A drop in hot tea or lemonade helps with cold/flu symptoms and sore throat. We have introduced many friends and neighbors to this. Had to get it from Germany before finding it here on amazon.com, used to sent for a case once a year to supply all our friends, it is a lot easier now that we get it here. Just bought 3 more bottles for a friend of ours who is not internet savy.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have, February 3, 2010
If you have kids, ever get a cold or just like to take soothing baths you need to keep this product on hand. We use it for eveything from stuffy noses to just a drop or two to make your bath time that much more relaxing. Be careful of how much you use though...this is definately a case of less is more.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, December 14, 2009
Pogo and Pepe (Yucaipa, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I use this product when I have muscle aches, or headaches, it relieves my headache and aches right away. But the first time I knew it was in Taiwan, I felt bloated and sick, some girl at the department store put a couple drop of this in water, she told me it's all natural, so I drank it and felt much better...

5.0 out of 5 stars china oel, December 14, 2010
This review is from: BioDiat China Oel 25Ml. 0.83oz oil (Health and Beauty)
I love this stuff. My mom and grandma originally got it shipped over from my aunt in Germany and I've been sharing a bottle with my mom for years.
Now that I'm going away to college, I wanted to find a bottle of my own. I was so happy to find it on amazon, I didn't even have to bother my aunt for it.
It's the best thing ever for a headache and stuffy nose; if you're going to bed and don't want to be kept up by psuedoepherdrine, this is perfect. If you have a hangover and don't want anything else in your stomach, this is perfect for headaches. My jaw even hurt from my teeth moving, so I rubbed this on my jawline and it took the edge off the pain all OTC medications couldn't touch. I love this and recommend it to everyone who ever asks about it.

5.0 out of 5 stars the cure all, February 6, 2011
This review is from: BioDiat China Oel 25Ml. 0.83oz oil (Health and Beauty)
I first found this product while living in Istanbul. I have been using peppermint oil for years now, however, China Oel is the best thing ever. I use it for headaches, stomach aches, back aches, everything! It helps me when my nose is clogged or I have a tough time breathing. All my friends think i'm crazy, but I always have a bottle of it on me. I recommend this to everyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of uses, October 19, 2010
This review is from: BioDiat China Oel 25Ml. 0.83oz oil (Health and Beauty)
My family has used this product for 30+ years, started when we lived in Germany. It helps with cuts and burns as well as with insect stings. Those are only a few ways to apply a dap. It has prevented many a blister from burns and infection from cuts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Remarkable!, November 21, 2007
I used to order this product from Austria. It is an unbelievable oil used as an inhaler and completely relaxes your sinuses. Thank you for carrying this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone should have a bottle of this in their medicine cabinet., July 22, 2013
This review is from: BioDiat China Oel 25Ml. 0.83oz oil (Health and Beauty)
China Oil has been a staple in our house since I was a young girl in Germany. My mother used it for all kind of ails and so do I. I was very happy to find it here in the US.

1.0 out of 5 stars stiky and not working as well, June 30, 2013
This review is from: BioDiat China Oel 25Ml. 0.83oz oil (Health and Beauty)
NOT the same smell and results as the ones I bought from Berlin directly.
VERY DISAPOINTING!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as it use to be., February 3, 2014
This review is from: BioDiat China Oel 25Ml. 0.83oz oil (Health and Beauty)
We use to get China Oil when we lived in Europe. It worked great and it worked for everything: sore muscles, headache, clogged sinus and much more. The bottle we got on this side of the Atlantic seems very weak, watered down. Better than nothing, but not not as good as it should be. Where is the original?

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›