Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

71%
29%

on February 23, 2013
I bought this for my 13 year old kitty who has kidney disease, auto-immune disease, and had developed diabetes. I took her off of dry food and started feeding her only a high quality canned food and I started giving BioPreparation f3 to her twice a day along with some other vitamins. I have been using it for a year and a half now and it has done wonders for her. My vet called her the miracle kitty. Her kidney numbers went down and she has been stabilized. There is no sign of the auto-immune disease and the diabetes disappeared almost immediately. Amazing. She acts like a kitten.

Having 3 cats with tons of health issues, I can't say enough about taking them off of dry food and putting them on a good canned food product with the addition of vitamins (and BioPreparation, of course). I now have healthy cats with no more health problems except for my kitty with the kidney disease which now has been stabilized. I highly recommend BioPreparation.
on November 20, 2013
I have noticed an incredible change in my dog since starting this supplement over 6 or so months ago. She has a blood disorder and for some time was very touch and go. With only changing this to her diet she has made great progress.
on February 10, 2013
I have used this product for our 11 year old male cat .....his breed is tabby, his name, Casilito. His nose became asymmetrical, protruding on the right side. His tumor was removed surgically in July of 2007 and was found to be benign. A similar looking tumor came back and by July of 2011 we took him into the hospital and he had nasal surgery again and this time he was diagnosed as having Hemangiosarcoma...which is cancer of the blood cells. He was given 30 to 60 days to live and sent home with a 2 week supply of prednisone, which we discarded. My wife Theresa did a lot of research and the 3rd product she tried was called BioPreparation F3+ (animal). Casilito is still with us in February, 2013. It's a great product and I would recommend this for anybody who has cats, dogs, etc.
on March 9, 2014
I bought this product for my 5 year old English Pointer. He had developed a lipoma(a non cancerous fatty tumor) on his chest & after reading the testimonials & product claims I decided to see if it would work for him. It was recommended that he be on a RAW food diet, which he already was. They also recommended that he get proper exercise, not a problem. I gave him the recommended dose starting in October & saw no changes in his health and unfortunately saw the lipoma grow in size. I've tried everything- tested our water, no chemicals are used at home. No luck.

I very much wanted this product to work, on my dog and was greatly disappointed that it did not.

Additionally I tried a few cleansing treatments (herbal as well as acupuncture) & am currently trying diatomaceous earth....
on April 29, 2013
My dog suffered from poor immunity and digestive problems ever since she was a puppy. The vet had prescribed this product to boost immunity and it has been essential to keep her healthy. When I stopped giving it for a short time, she got another strep infection - no more infections when she gets this product. Excellent!
on February 23, 2016
I tried this product on my dog who had developed auto-immune hemolytic anemia after receiving a vaccination. She has been recovering for the past 6 months while taking numerous immune suppressants, steroids, etc etc. and bi-weekly trips to the vet for bloodwork. Since she has been fairly stable the past few weeks, I thought it would be safe to try this and see if the "reviews" I had read were true. I started her on 1/8 of a pill. The next day I gave her 1/4 pill. That night she had diarrhea... but the next (third) day I went ahead and gave her another 1/4 pill. That night she vomited her entire dinner up. I contacted the "Bio Preparation" distributor via their website, but whoever I was chatting with (online) first wanted to know my purchase order number. Since I apparently had not purchased it from them (I don't remember who I ordered it from), they wouldn't help me and said I should contact whoever I bought it from. Since they were the distributor, I would have thought that they would have been willing to help someone who obviously was having major problems with their product. At any rate - It sure did not work for my dog; in fact it made her worse. I would definitely not recommend this product for animals.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 27, 2014
I bought this for my 6 year old Pit Bull Terrior who developed a cancerous tumor on her snout. She was given 6 months. That was 7 years ago. She is 13 years old now and still trotts on our daily walks. I recommended this to a woman with a 3 year old lab with anal gland cancer. Three vets told her that there was nothing they could do for her dog and that he would not survive long. She started giving this supplement and in 6 weeks the external tumor has disappeared and the dog is eating and playing again as before he was sick. I highly recommend this product to anyone!!!