5.0 out of 5 stars fluffy pillows
I don't understand why the description for these pillows state "great for a guest room". They are my primary pillows and I love them. They are very fluffy and soft, I recommend using two per person.
Published on January 13, 2011 by Kathy

3.0 out of 5 stars Very puffy pillows
Published on September 21, 2010 by Lulu

3.0 out of 5 stars Very puffy pillows, September 21, 2010
This review is from: BioPEDIC 205-Thread Count UltraFresh Standard Size Pillows, Set of 4 (Kitchen)
These pillow are fine, but they are very thick and puffy. No joke...my husband is convinced they are balloons, actually, as they do seem like they have air inside. They are a bit thicker than what we are used to, but I am sure that with time, they will wear down a little. If you are particular about your pillows and want them to be on the flatter side, you will not like these. They do seem made well, though.

5.0 out of 5 stars fluffy pillows, January 13, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Flat Pillows, November 16, 2011
Leo (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
Nice at first, but all pillows have become flat and limp within a few months! You get what you pay for!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great deal for nice pillows., February 18, 2011
Natasha Bright (Fort Huachuca, AZ, United States) - See all my reviews
Ordered these pillows as they were a little under $6 cheaper to buy than the typical pillows we use from the store. These are a great deal and are of good quality materials. After opening the box my kids were excited and have been using the pillows ever since! The pillows are standard sized and are moderate in their firmness (not too firm but not too soft) and are plush.

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft-Tex 205-Thread Count Pillows (Set of 4), June 25, 2011
Let's face it - you purchase these pillows because they're a bargain. If you need a sturdy support pillow, these are not for you. If you need soft, sleeping-on-cotton-candy pillows, these are not for you. But if you need something to lie your head on every night, occasionally double-up on for extra elevation, perhaps use for support between your knees or under your legs from time to time, or even just something to stuff in those shams you get free with your comforter-in-a-bag, then these are for you.

Quick note - the pillows had a strong 'factory' smell when I pulled them out of the box. I set them in the sunlight for the afternoon; then when I went to slip on my pillowcases (just laundered, of course), I cut up a dyer sheet into quarters and stuffed one inside each pillowcase to mask any remaining odor until it disappeared on its own.

1.0 out of 5 stars Major Disappointment, May 17, 2012
Major Disappointment - Don't waste your time. Small pillows with no support - head falls right to the mattress. Purchased based on the reveiews, but not sure what everyone else sees in these. Just like the saying goes, you get what you pay for.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good pillows, March 15, 2010
Vince Pardue (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
I got my pillows earlier than expected and they were boxed very well so as not to smash them. They're really nice, spongy standard pillows at a good price.

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT WORTH IT, April 17, 2012
The pillows I ordered came very quickly. I was really excited and couldn't wait to use them. Unfortunately, I was destined for disappointment. The pillows were super flat and soft, which is not what I expected after reading the reviews and the item description. The whole experience reminded me why I go to the physical store to buy things like this. My recommendation... not worth it unless you like the flattest pillows imaginable.

1.0 out of 5 stars Soft and Low Quality, July 18, 2013
Cheap and you get what you pay for that's all I have to say. You will be folding these pillows to sleep right.

1.0 out of 5 stars Flat pillows, July 10, 2013
Lynn Neal (Auburn, GA, US) - See all my reviews
I spent more than I usually do buying these pillows in the hope they would last longer and not go flat as quickly as the cheap ones you can buy in discount stores. These were worse. Flat as pancakes from the beginning.

Rate and Discover Movies