CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
BioShock 2 Big Daddy Plush Doll
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- From the Hit Bioshock 2 Video Game
- From 2K games
- Player Select
- Great Collector's Item
- High Quality from NECA
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
* All the detail - from sepia tone paint washes that make the doll feel dirty and lived in, to the suede leather string that makes it feel pretty durable for a collectable - the toy is pretty well crafted.
* Little touches - the plush is a great design with all it's found object style, the thumbtacks in it's head, the baseball, wine opener and bottle cap on it's backpack. All these touches make it an enjoyable collectable for fans of the game.
* Articulation - from the pictures I saw I had no idea the doll was articulated. At it's head and leg region the toy has stable joints and this allows you to place the figure in a seated position on your shelf.
* Not really bad, but the least convincing portion of the plush was the aging application on the baseball head. It just looks like paint rather than an old baseball.
* Size, again not bad, just more of a surprise - the plush is small at 6 inches, which makes perfect sense this little guy is carried around in the game by a little girl.
* Packaging - nothing special here, not even a clear box window to see the doll within. It has the same game art you have seen. You probably won't display this in the box...
A nice addition to the shelf....
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My brother bought this toy for 2.99 at goodwill because they didn't know it was from BioShock so they didn't look it up.Published 12 months ago by brenda lopez
Exactly as you would expect. My daughter loved it and it is part of her collection of 'odd' things, lol. I even want one, its that adorable.Published 22 months ago by LadyZ
Looks just like the video game version.
Very adorable! Thought I wouldn't play too rough with it, I have a feeling it will come apart if thrown around too much. Read more
It really is a well made product and it looks just like the doll from the game, really great companion to have next to your computer. Read morePublished on September 24, 2013 by Tobias Botolfs
Since the annual Comic Con was rolling around, my friends and I decided to complete our Bioshock ensemble with one of these dolls for the Little Sister in our group. Read morePublished on August 27, 2013 by Kristian C.
It's a very nice build prop like all NECA toys, but this one has very frail parts
so I don't recommend to really play with it or giving it to a child. Read more
A precise replica of the Little Sister's dolls, and good for it's price. great for the Bioshock fan to have around when your all alone in Rapture.Published on April 18, 2013 by ixion990
If you're a fan of Bioshock, you're going to love this item! It may pricey, but well worth the money. Read morePublished on March 4, 2013 by Jeffrey Pacheco
the character is very ugly, so ugly lol but it gives much tenderness. the product is equal to the perfect video game, thank you very much to their manufacturers for the creationPublished on December 1, 2012 by Esteban