5.0 out of 5 stars Hardly "toys"
Published on July 2, 2012 by Sean M. Mcafee

2.0 out of 5 stars Had 2 sets of them
First set was fine til the Little Sister fell off my shelf and snapped her arm off. I couldn't get a Little sister by herself so I got this set again. As soon as I opened it, Eleanor's head fell off. I tried placing it back into the socket with no luck. You move her head a little bit and it pops off. I'm so frustrated because of this. I'm missing them from my collection...
Published on July 19, 2012 by JCDarkMist

5.0 out of 5 stars Hardly "toys", July 2, 2012
This review is from: BioShock 2: Bioshock Eleanor Lamb & Little Sister 3 3/4" Action Figure 2-Pack (Toy)
All of the bioshock figures are amazing. The little sisters are no exception. The only thing I can complain about it that they don't stand on their own and no bases were included of any sort. I plan on make a few bases for these eventually. These are not meant to be played with, so heed my warning: They will break if played with. They are designed for display. I mean really if you are old enough to play Bioshock you probably should be playing with these anyways. If you are young enough to play with action figures then you probably shouldn't have these. That being said I still make my figures shoot each other and talk. I am sad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mr. Bubbles, I wanna play!, June 1, 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This twin pack is awesome and goes perfectly with my Big Sister and light up Big Daddy figures. I have Young Eleanor with the Big Daddy and the Little Sister in the basket on the back of the Big Sister.

What I love about these two are their accessories. They each come with an ADAM exctactor needle and one Big Daddy doll (which I gave to Eleanor).

Their mobility is surprisingly good. Can't move their legs too much, but it's not like you need to put them into an "action" pose anyways.

The paint is pretty good, my Little Sister's torso was a little off color. Looks a little worn off and discolored from the rest of her dress, but it's a minor complaint.

5 outta 5 Mr. Bubbles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorably creepy, April 10, 2014
I've always had a soft spot for the Little Sisters in their Gatherer form. The bizarre things they say, their oddly cheerful mannerisms, and their utter lack of comprehension of their situation--everything about them was as endearing as it was sad. So naturally, when I found this (very reasonably-priced) set of Little Sister figures, I had to get it.

Quality-wise, they're on par with NECA's other figures--the detail is incredible, especially for such small figures. The accessories are a nice touch as well.

I've read several reviews complaining that the Little Sisters can't stand up on their own, but I haven't really had any trouble getting mine to stand. There's a trick to positioning and balancing them--though they do tend to fall over if bumped or jostled. Durability is also an issue. While prior experience has taught me that they're sturdier than they look, these figures are tiny and should be handled carefully if you don't want them to break. The joints are usually a little stiff on new figures (in my experience, anyway), so if you want to pose them, be sure to manipulate the joints slowly and carefully at first to get an idea of their range of motion.

All in all, great figures that make a lovely addition to my Bioshock collection.

4.0 out of 5 stars very nice.. easily broken, June 26, 2011
These figures look great.. and got them to display with a Big Daddy figure. The models shown aren't exactly the same as the final product. It is a little different mold. Also, the final figures have a good deal of articulation. Arms, waist, head neck.. even the pony tail on the little sister moves.. all of which is a bonus!! The ones in the image have no articulation, because the joints on such a small figure are quite visible.

If you are buying for a fan.. the bodies may be repaints, but the heads are completely different. And the characters are two distinct characters in the Video Game. The details on each match the game perfectly.

One negative, elbow joint on one figure easily popped out.. so handle with care.

4.0 out of 5 stars One of US on of US!, June 23, 2011
C. Wheat (Edinburg, TX) - See all my reviews
Granted these are just different painted molds of the same character, but what BioSchock figure is compete without a little sister or two?...now find me my ADAM......"Back of my hand!"

5.0 out of 5 stars The most gentle monsters in the game, October 19, 2010
S. Rekart (Montgomery, AL United States) - See all my reviews
What was done to these girls in the game was truely a horror. And the toys show the girls at their most innocent with a hint of the monster inside.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 29, 2014
Nice detail, appropriate size for Eleanor and Little Sister to go with other characters of Bioshock

4.0 out of 5 stars action figures from video games, August 26, 2010
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This toy was purchased for my grandaughter. She absolutely loves the bioshock 2 toys as she has several items that seem to go together. As for me, I think they are just creepy. But she likes them so that is what matters.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, December 2, 2014
excelllent

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Cool., February 23, 2013
I am really into Bioshock, can't wait until the new game! Anyways these two little sisters have lot of detail and are very nice little figures, kind of fragile with the moving parts. Accessories are easy to lose! Very nice.