Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: BioShock 2: Bioshock Eleanor Lamb & Little Sister 3 3/4" Action Figure 2-Pack
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on July 2, 2012
All of the bioshock figures are amazing. The little sisters are no exception. The only thing I can complain about it that they don't stand on their own and no bases were included of any sort. I plan on make a few bases for these eventually. These are not meant to be played with, so heed my warning: They will break if played with. They are designed for display. I mean really if you are old enough to play Bioshock you probably should be playing with these anyways. If you are young enough to play with action figures then you probably shouldn't have these. That being said I still make my figures shoot each other and talk. I am sad.
on June 1, 2012
This twin pack is awesome and goes perfectly with my Big Sister and light up Big Daddy figures. I have Young Eleanor with the Big Daddy and the Little Sister in the basket on the back of the Big Sister.

What I love about these two are their accessories. They each come with an ADAM exctactor needle and one Big Daddy doll (which I gave to Eleanor).

Their mobility is surprisingly good. Can't move their legs too much, but it's not like you need to put them into an "action" pose anyways.

The paint is pretty good, my Little Sister's torso was a little off color. Looks a little worn off and discolored from the rest of her dress, but it's a minor complaint.

5 outta 5 Mr. Bubbles.
on June 26, 2011
These figures look great.. and got them to display with a Big Daddy figure. The models shown aren't exactly the same as the final product. It is a little different mold. Also, the final figures have a good deal of articulation. Arms, waist, head neck.. even the pony tail on the little sister moves.. all of which is a bonus!! The ones in the image have no articulation, because the joints on such a small figure are quite visible.

If you are buying for a fan.. the bodies may be repaints, but the heads are completely different. And the characters are two distinct characters in the Video Game. The details on each match the game perfectly.

One negative, elbow joint on one figure easily popped out.. so handle with care.
on April 10, 2014
I've always had a soft spot for the Little Sisters in their Gatherer form. The bizarre things they say, their oddly cheerful mannerisms, and their utter lack of comprehension of their situation--everything about them was as endearing as it was sad. So naturally, when I found this (very reasonably-priced) set of Little Sister figures, I had to get it.

Quality-wise, they're on par with NECA's other figures--the detail is incredible, especially for such small figures. The accessories are a nice touch as well.

I've read several reviews complaining that the Little Sisters can't stand up on their own, but I haven't really had any trouble getting mine to stand. There's a trick to positioning and balancing them--though they do tend to fall over if bumped or jostled. Durability is also an issue. While prior experience has taught me that they're sturdier than they look, these figures are tiny and should be handled carefully if you don't want them to break. The joints are usually a little stiff on new figures (in my experience, anyway), so if you want to pose them, be sure to manipulate the joints slowly and carefully at first to get an idea of their range of motion.

All in all, great figures that make a lovely addition to my Bioshock collection.
on February 9, 2012
I gave this as a gift for my boyfriend who loves this videogame. The durability isn't there for regular KID use. My boyfriend keeps them out of the box on display and the one fell and the arm broke off. Great for display, bad for children.
on June 23, 2011
Granted these are just different painted molds of the same character, but what BioSchock figure is compete without a little sister or two?...now find me my ADAM......"Back of my hand!"
on October 19, 2010
What was done to these girls in the game was truely a horror. And the toys show the girls at their most innocent with a hint of the monster inside.
on February 23, 2013
I am really into Bioshock, can't wait until the new game! Anyways these two little sisters have lot of detail and are very nice little figures, kind of fragile with the moving parts. Accessories are easy to lose! Very nice.
on December 19, 2011
I'm a huge Bioshock fan and an avid action figure collector, so I definitely needed these in my collection when I saw them. For the most part, these are perfectly serviceable little gals that will look great in your collection. The bodies are pretty much just repaints, but both heads are different and Eleanor has on shoes, true to her in-game self. The detail on these Little Sisters is quite astounding, down to the mud/blood caked on their feet and rips in their dresses. Despite the misleading image, the figures are highly articulated and are capable of a wide range of poses.

One thing I should mention is despite the obvious quality of the aesthetic design, these figures are definitely not meant to be toys that are played with. While their Big Daddy counterparts are quite heavy and sturdy, these Little Sisters can't take much punishment. I've had mine for about a year now, and only keep them in a display case. A few times a month I'll change the poses to keep the display fresh, and even this minimal amount of movement has caused the joints to loosen, and I had to superglue one of their arms back into place. If you're only looking to display these toys, I definitely recommend them, but if you're looking for toys for children, I'd move along.
on July 29, 2014
Nice detail, appropriate size for Eleanor and Little Sister to go with other characters of Bioshock

See 1 answered question