Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.99 shipping
+ $4.64 shipping
BioShock Infinite - Xbox 360
|Price:||$12.54 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$7.45 (37%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- The City in the Sky - Leave the depths of Rapture to soar among the clouds of Columbia. The flying city is a beautiful and vibrant world that holds a very dark secret.
- Unlikely Mission - Set in 1912 former Pinkerton agent Booker DeWitt must rescue a mysterious girl from the sky-city of Columbia or never leave it alive.
- Tear Through Time - Open Tears in time and space to shape the battlefield and turn the tide in combat by pulling weapons and other resources out of thin air.
- Vigorous Powers - Throw explosive fireballs and shoot lightning as devastatingly powerful Vigors surge through your body to be unleashed against all that oppose you.
- 1999 Mode - Open your own Tear to 1999 to experience the design and balance that hardcore gamers enjoyed back in the 20th century.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
BioShock Infinite is a first-person shooter like you’ve never seen. Set in 1912, players assume the role of former Pinkerton agent Booker DeWitt, sent to the flying city of Columbia on a rescue mission. His target? Elizabeth, imprisoned since childhood. During their daring escape, Booker and Elizabeth form a powerful bond -- one that lets Booker augment his own abilities with her world-altering control over the environment. Together, they fight from high-speed Sky-Lines, in the streets and houses of Columbia, on giant zeppelins, and in the clouds, all while learning to harness an expanding arsenal of weapons and abilities, and immersing players in a story that is not only steeped in profound thrills and surprises, but also invests its characters with deep emotional bonds.
- Immersive Story: From BioShock creators Irrational Games comes an all-new chapter of the BioShock story. The year is 1912 and you’re Booker DeWitt, a former Pinkerton agent with his life on the line. His mission: rescue the mysterious Elizabeth from the sky-city Columbia or never leave it alive. But why is everyone so afraid of a young girl?
- A City in the Sky: The BioShock franchise leaves the depths of the ocean to soar among the clouds in the flying city of Columbia. A technological marvel, it’s a beautiful and vibrant world that has a very dark secret – a secret that not only threatens the existence of Columbia but could change Booker forever.
- Sky-Lines: Using his Sky-Hook, Booker is able to dish out severe hands-on punishment and traverse the city’s hook points and Sky-Lines, turning them into weaponized roller coasters.
- Tears: Your traveling companion Elizabeth is more than just a pretty face – she has the power to open Tears in time and space. Booker can use these Tears to shape the battlefield and turn the tide in combat by pulling cover, weapons, turrets, and other resources out of thin air.
- Vigors: What would a BioShock game be without a variety of devastating powers surging through your body to be unleashed against all that oppose you? From throwing explosive fireballs and lightning to unleashing a murder of crows upon your victims, Vigors let you tailor your play style for maximum effect.
- New Combat Experience: With deadly weapons in one hand and powerful Vigors in the other, you will fight your way through the floating city of Columbia to freedom. All the while you’ll be capturing zeppelins to destroy all onboard, riding Sky-Lines to launch devastating aerial attacks, and opening world-changing Tears to gain the advantage. You’ve never seen combat like this. Weapons, Tears, Vigors, Sky-Lines – every system in the game can be combined for devastating effect.
- 1999 Mode: The player can unlock a secret version of the game called “1999 Mode” that gives experienced players a taste of the kind of design and balance that hardcore gamers enjoyed back in the 20th century.
Save Elizabeth & use her powers.
Avoid pursuing 'Songbird'.
Utilize the Skyline rail system.
All-new mechanized enemies.
Platform: Xbox 360 | Edition: Standard
Top Customer Reviews
What I *really* want to comment on is how much of a shame it is that last week's exclusive IGN review poisoned the waters for those who will play the console versions of this game. Their reviewer went out of his way to point out that the Xbox and PS3 versions are not as graphically impressive as the PC version (gee thanks for the news, Capt. Obvious) and he accused them of having "sub-par lo-res textures, even for consoles" or something along those lines. As soon as that review went up, the disappointment spread like wildfire. Gaming forums all across the internet were awash in the blood and tears of console owners who were devastated to hear that Bioshock Infinite was disappointingly not up to snuff.
Well, I'm happy to tell you that, thankfully, it's a big load of b.s. As far as 360 games go, Bioshock Infinite looks absolutely fantastic. It compares with games like Gears of War Judgement and Halo 4 in virtually the same way that Bioshock 1 compared with Gears 1 and Halo 3.Read more ›
Cons: Only that this was the end of the series.
If you haven't played it yet, then at least buy the Ultimate edition, which includes the DLC. The DLC still costs like 20 or 30 bucks on Xbox live, but the Ultimate edition costs less than 15 on Amazon.
My one complaint is that the game severely limits how much you can save.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very consistent feel with the other Bioshock games. Engaging story. Visually amazing.Published 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
I can see why this game won 80+ awards!! This is my first time playing any game in the Bioshock series & I'm absolutely blown away 😮! I don't even know where to begin... Read morePublished 27 days ago by Amazon Customer
A great world, a great story. My husband has played multiple times and loves the gamePublished 1 month ago by Megan Kristen Mansell
I want to love this game. I really do. The makers, 2K, don't want you to love it.
The vast city means you naturally want to explore. Read more
made me a little nauseous from the game play at parts, but the story line is fun and its worth the playthroughPublished 2 months ago by Lelkyx
Surprising, and interesting. You'll love Elizabeth.Published 2 months ago by Christian Alfonso Morales
Very fun and easy to get into.
I don't get into many games hardcore like but this one was addicting. Read more