Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.99 shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
BioShock Ultimate Rapture Edition - Xbox 360
|Price:||$36.94 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Made with the Best Quality Material with your child in mind.
- Top Quality Children's Item.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Platform: Xbox 360
Top Customer Reviews
First, the games. BioShock needs no introduction. It's my all time favorite game of all time alongside System Shock 2, and it's one of those games that absolutely deserves its rankings amongst the top of any "Best of...." list. It's also the game that made me realize what Video Games are. As a former film buff who once turned my nose up at video games, BioShock was the game that made me realize I can't ignore video games; in fact, BioShock made me momentarily forget about film entirely. BioShock isn't all that perfect (as one knows, the endings are terrible, and the final boss battle lacks the emotional climax the game needed), but the end impact of the game makes little niggling story issues near vapid once you factor in the whole experience. That experience, rich with meaning, beauty, humor, horror, and so much more. I wouldn't trade it for the world. If any game proves that video games are an amazing art form, BioShock is one of those games.
Game play has always been a controversial part of the series. Some people love the game play, some people couldn't get into it, and some people hate it. Personally, I grew up on the mechanics (I've been a fan of the franchise ever since its inception, and I still play BioShock), and I've always loved the combat in this game over just about any other FPS, much more than Halo, COD, and even other sandbox shooters like Crysis (though I love all of those franchises, don't get me wrong.Read more ›
What I loved:
- Morality, this is what sets Bioshock apart from other shooters in my opinion, you have a choice when it comes to certain aspects, will you do what benefits your life but is so wrong, or will you be a savior doing what is right, but it makes it harder on you? What you do has big time effects on the whole game, so pick what you stand for. It really makes you think beyond mindlessly blasting away. It is emotionally gripping, heartbreaking, beautiful, and incredibly happy in just one instance.
- The environment and the idea of an underwater utopia gone wrong is so freaking unique, I don't know where these people come up with this stuff! The steampunk-esque environment that has really started to fall apart is beautiful, you get a sense of what was, what is, and what is becoming of rapture.
- The storyline is......heart breaking, emotionally charged, morally driven, and just incredible. The way it develops, the twists and turns, and the outcomes are incredible.
- The gameplay is some of the funnest I've ever experienced. The thought of being able to shoot electricity, flames, insects, tornadoes, ect. out of your hands and they blast off someones head with a shotgun is SO FUN! Also, using an industrial strenght drill to dismember people in 2 is the most fun I've had destroying enemies in any game. It's an absolute blast.
- It is very challenging at times, but doable.Read more ›
Aside from this being a deal that anyone would be foolish to pass on, these games themselves are awesome. They are so unique and they really just draw you in and absorb you. As soon as you take that submarine down into the underworld dystopian world of rapture you will be surrounded by the 40's Art Deco style and music. There is such great attention to detail here-- and the voice acting is phenomenal... Way higher quality than one would expect out of a video game.
This review is a little bit premature as I have not even finished the first game as of yet, but the story is awesome and very well developed. There are plenty of twists and things to keep you in. I found myself playing this game for hours at a time. The scary factor of this game is also awesome (try playing in a pitch black room late at night with the sound up!!)
Gameplay is fun but very unique and it takes a while to get the hang of. The plasmids are a very cool innovation and the combat is easy to get the hang of if you've played shooters. Things like weapon and plasmid upgrades, buildables, tonics, etc. keep the game fresh and interesting. I personally enjoy digging through every nook and cranny of rapture to make sure I don't miss out on any items!
All of this can be wrapped up into saying that these are great games that really revolutionized video games back in 2007 as opposed to simply being evolutionary. There is so much detail put into this game and it will suck you right in to the incredible world of rapture. Go out there and buy this on amazon ASAP!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I FELL IN LOVE WITH THE SERIES AND THEN MOVED ON ONLY TO REALIZE THAT I MISSED PLAYING THE GAMES
WHEN THIS POPPED UP I WAS LIKE ..... Read more
Great games, nice packaging. Nothing was damaged during shipping. I'm a huge BioShock fan, so it was great to finally get my copies of 1 and 2 for such a low price. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Olivia Adams
These games are amazing. May just be my favorites. They were packaged great and came unmarkedPublished 3 months ago by Caleb Ellingsworth
I was expecting to receive the two games plus the bonus content but only received the two games. I then messaged them about the problem and told me they didn't have it. Read morePublished 4 months ago by andrew ramirez
Great gameplay, great story, and a great environment (visually...it'd be horrible if you lived there). Be sure to get and use "Insect Swarm".Published 6 months ago by Silentium. Erras.