5.0 out of 5 stars Migraine relief!
Published on October 19, 2011 by donnie

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as effective as Puritan Pride
Published 19 months ago by Betsy

5.0 out of 5 stars Migraine relief!, October 19, 2011
This review is from: BioTech Pharmacal B2-400 Riboflavin, 100 Capsules (Health and Beauty)
I have suffered with migraines all my life, they come and go for periods sometimes but they don't ever leave completely. My doctor went over some articles with me on preventative measures for migraine suffers and there were two that have had very good success that were non-prescription, Migrelief and Vitamin B-2 or Riboflavin. I chose to give Riboflavin a try and for me it works at 400Mgs once a day. I can't get that dose locally so I found these on Amazon from Bio-tech and they have also been working for me. I would recommend this product at least to give it a try and see if it might do the same for you but I do know everyone has potential to be different. I hope this helps though because I can literally say that I feel your pain!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as effective as Puritan Pride, December 17, 2012
I use Vitamin B-2 for prevention of migraine headaches. I have been ordering Vitamin B-2 from Puritan Pride for years with no problem. I decided to try these because I have to take 400 mg a day. I thought it would be nice to not have to swallow 4 100-mg pills as I was doing. Unfortunately, after taking these for a month, I noticed my headaches were getting more frequent again. I also did not like having to swallow a huge capsule. I have since gone back to my 100 mg B-2 from Puritan's Pride and my headaches are under control again. I don't think these Bio-Tech pills have the potency that they should have or are made with less B-2 than it claims.

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for my migraines, October 21, 2012
I purchased 100mg Nature's Bounty vitaman B2 from CVS Pharmacy and was taking four pills each morning for a month. The reduction in my migraines was almost immediate and dramatic. I ordered this Bio-Tech product from Amazon in order to take one 400mg capsule each morning instead and used it for one week. My headaches returned almost immediately and there was no reduction in their intensity through the week. I am now back on Nature's Bounty and am experience dramatic relief again. This product may work for some and taking one capsule instead of four pills is more convenient, but its formulation did not work at all for me at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars no more migraines, March 30, 2013
Been taking one of these everyday for 18 months. After 30 years of migraine headaches, I am so happy to say I'm cured!! Have been headache free since the first day!!! Worked for me!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to find a 400mg B2, December 17, 2012
It is hard to find B2 in a 400 mg dosage, that is why I would reccommend this one. Yes, it is large but it is easy to swollow. It turns my urine bright yellow but no biggie. Helps with headaches and again, better than taking four smaller 100mg ones! I take lots of pills due to lots of medical issues and the less pills the better!

5.0 out of 5 stars saving my health, December 31, 2012
Ive been having really bad headaches. The neurologist said I had a B-2 deficiency. Its hard to find B-2 in 400 mg in stores. Virtually impossible. Cheaper to buy and only 1 pill versus 4 to get the daily dose required!! Headaches are gone!!

5.0 out of 5 stars economical way to buy Riboflavin, February 17, 2013
I have been told by my doctor to take this dose of Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) daily to prevent migraines, along with the same dose (400mg) of Magnesium. Since it is an OTC product, my Rx insurance will not cover it!
So I have searched for the most economical way to comply with doctor's orders.
Turns out, this is it, and I order more than 1 bottle at a time.
With expiration dates well into the future, I have no problem using the capsules up in time.
The gelatin caps are filled with yellow powder, and are slightly larger than a gelcap of, say, common pain relievers, but NOT HUGE.
And they are slippery enough to swallow easily.
One note, taking this (or ANY Vitamin B2 product) will turn urine a brighter yellow, which is NORMAL.
I have done searches with special programs to find the lowest prices for any product, and without using an overseas drug company (which I have had bad experiences with in the past - ordering a different medication for my mother) and this is by far, the best deal around. And I know the med is going thru my system because of the urine, and because I have not had any migraines either.
So I am a satisfied customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars B-2 For Migraines, December 4, 2012
My doctor suggested I start taking B-2 for migraines, this same bottle was offered to me at the doctor's office for $45. I received the order fast, I will be ordering more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vitamain B-2 400 mg caps, November 10, 2012
The BIO-Tech tablets work well; only complaint is size. Wish the 400 mg could be smaller like the 100 mg.

5.0 out of 5 stars 400mg vs 100mg, January 14, 2013
Having 400mg in one capsule saves taking 4 100mg tablets and any way that I cna decrease the number of pills taken in a day that is a good thing. I am assuming the absorption is equivalent.

BioTech Pharmacal B2-400 Riboflavin, 100 Capsules