Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Edition: 560 Points - The Exiled Prince|Change
Price:$6.99

on October 10, 2014
Okay, the game is awesome. This DLC would probably be great too... if EA hadn't sold it heavily bugged. The only reason I bought this was so I could have Leliana appear in my storyline because I felt she was central to my character in DAO and her appearance in the beginning of the game would make sense particularly with her appearing near the end. Well, Bioware has a couple little bugs that sometimes you have to have a computer programmer to fix for you, and even then it'll skip over a whole scene. Like you can't get past these bugs without skipping entire segments of the content you just bought! Better yet, if you're fine with Anders actually living in the game Sebastian leaves no matter what promising retribution so your whole added companion leaves. Not as much character content for him anyway.
on August 6, 2014
It's exactly as expected. Once you make your purchase, you can redeem your points right away and download the DLC. Great option for this kind of content, since I wasn't going to buy 800 BW points and spend just 560.
on May 16, 2016
I will say, this doesn't give you the DLC automatically. It gives you the 800 points to then go onto the site to purchase.
Just a heads up to anyone purchasing this.

[...]
May be a way through Origin, but I'm not 100%
on June 14, 2014
What's there to say? These amazonian-bought bioware points do indeed work and activate through the bioware games website.

Like most DLC it's overpriced; but, yeah still, that's DLC for ya.
on December 23, 2014
Because this purchase was just for Bioware points, I didn't pay any attention to the platform, because, hey, points, right? What difference should it make? Well it does. Yes, I should have seen that BEFORE I purchased, so my mistake and all, but how lame is that? What difference should it make what platform I'm buying POINTS for??
on October 10, 2013
This particularly piece of DLC gives you an additional character throughout the game, and that makes it, to me, the highest priority DLC to pick up, even if the character isn't terribly interesting.
on February 9, 2016
Delivered immediately and was able to use instantly! I will definitely be buying more of these cards in the future. Thanks Amazon & Bioware!!
on February 15, 2016
Not worth the bother of installing the computer game - I never did figure out how, and had to return this...
on December 13, 2014
never got this to work. very confusing instructions. When it finally got download it said it could not work.
on April 19, 2015
Exactly what it says on the tin. Check yo platform, check yo balance.