Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on August 27, 2007
One of the best techniques book I have come across. Very useful for introducing students to techniques and methods in molecular biology and some analytical chemistry in a clear and concise manner.
on December 20, 2013
This textbook accompanied my laboratory course very well. Its explanations are concise and easy to follow. I rented mine from Amazon, which lowered the price a lot. There were a lot of marking in it (almost all pencil), which doesn't bother me but may annoy others. I just ignored them.
on January 8, 2007
This book is an excellent introduction and guide for both undergraduate biochemistry lab classes (which I teach) and for the research lab. It provides enough background for students to understand how a technique works, and a wealth of technical and practical information. I would recommend this book for undergraduates and new graduate students , and anyone teaching undergraduate or graduate students. My only gripe is that it does not include gas chromatography, but just about every other basic biochemistry laboratory technique is covered.
on December 15, 2015
This nice introductory text is undermined by the terrible print quality: text is smeared on >50% of the pages and figures are super-low-resolution.
on June 20, 2016
Provides what you need to know for lab!
on June 25, 2011
I bought this book from amazon.co.uk and they forgot to include the access code of this book. Access code is not important for me, but the paper quality of book is very poor as if it published on toilet paper, you can't note on it by ink pen or use text liner. In fact it has a high price for 350 pp books. As far as content of book is concerned, I can say that it has a good organization and compact content.
on September 18, 2010
I bought this item for a class. It came very quickly and, while not in perfect condition, was in the condition promised. The book is very thorough in describing different techniques but it is not too hard to read, especially if you have a slight background in any of the techniques (SDS-PAGE, centrifugation, etc.). My professor had us buy it partially to extend our libraries, so she likes it.
on October 27, 2013
the rental agreement was cheap and not carrying the text was a major bonus. the pages can be zoomed in on and the clarity is maintained.
on February 10, 2013
Came as expected, but could have been sent earlier than it was. But the dates matched up, so no problems.