Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $0.15 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Florastor - 50 count, 250mg
- Long term use of florastor is not associated with complications. Florastor transits through the digestive tract attaining steady-state levels that are maintained throughout the administration period.
- Do not mix florastor in ny carbonated, very hot liquid, or alcohol-containing beverages or foods.
- Florastor can be taken with or without food
- Restricted diets-florastor has 33 mg lactose it is proven to increase lactase production, which helps with the digestion of lactose. It is a gluten free dietary supplement; Note: florastor may contain traces of soy
- Contents of florastor capsules and florstorkids packets have a creamy color and have a yeast-like smell; Do not refrigerate; Store at room temperature, it has a guarantee of three-year shelf-life
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 250 mg
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
I did some research and found Florastor and another product called Culturelle. Have been taking both for two weeks and feel better than I've felt in years. The GI infection is gone, I have more energy, and am now as regular as a 23-yr. old.
Florastor is great product. Check it out and see if it's right for you.
I tried Align, Culturelle and a bunch of gummy probiotics too. Nothing worked. I tried another antibiotic which is used to help with C Diff and also with Crohn's called Flagyl. This barely improved things. Was still running to the bathroom 5 to 10 times daily.
Read many of the reviews here and on some other sites which were so positive about Florastor. Figured for a few bucks I'll try anything. It seemed to work for so many people. Now of course everyone is different but for me this product worked and did so quickly. After a couple months of running to the bathroom ALOT it finally stopped one day after taking Florastor. Things were almost completely normal within a day and within a week or so totally back to normal.
Like many others said here, this is the only probiotic that worked for me. The others were just flushing money down the toilet. If you have GI issues after taking antibiotics, have crohn's or colitis, had bowel resections or just want to keep your flora in good shape I highly recommend trying this. I gave this 5 stars but would give it 100 if I could. I mean a product that fixed what half a dozen "top" probiotics and targeted antibiotics could not fix? All without side effects or toxicity. This stuff is gold.
I'll be taking at least 2 every day and if I'm ever on antibiotics I'll double that dose up to keep things under control. I just ordered another 100 and this is the best money I've spent in a long time. Overnight it gave me my life back.
Two TRUE STORIES that I experienced firsthand with Florastor:
1) We were in the Amazon jungle and I opened my mouth while bathing with river water. The next day my bowels were in an uproar and I was bent over with cramps. Fortunately, two doctors in our group had brought some Florastor with them and they began dosing me. It took about 48 hours (and some strong oregano and lemongrass teas) but I was much improved. These doctors(from New Zealand) told me they took Florastor while they traveled around the world and they never had experienced bowel troubles.
2) Not long ago we were in Guatemala and one of my teen travelers was hit with severe vomiting. She was rushed to an ER where she was put on IV and given a drink mixed with--you guessed it--Florastor. The doctor wrote a "prescription" for 10 days of Florastor to get her fully recovered.
It is my understanding that in many countries Florastor is actually prescribed by doctors to fix/prevent intestinal ailments.
Now I never travel without it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
After antibiotics I used this to help stave off CDIF while reseeding my gut. It worked great, I highly recommend it!Published 8 days ago by Cody G.
recommended by my gastroenterologist.
i was thinking it was a waste of money but after a few days i was letting go a lot easier...
Instructed by my gastroenterologist that THIS is the best probiotic on the market. Expensive, but it has helped me!Published 15 days ago by Chiefruss
Wonderful product! I needed a probiotic to reverse the gastrointestinal effect of a powerful antibiotic I'm taking. Read morePublished 16 days ago by j9oyceP
I have been taking this probiotic for over a month now due to Dr. Orders and it is by far the best one I have been on. Read morePublished 23 days ago by Sanderson Tattersall