You have dry patches of varying degrees of thickness, well demarcated, round or oval,
together with redness and squames.
These squames are silvery white, compact, dry and extremely sticky.
They may conceal all the underlying redness or just reveal it around the edges.
Most of the time they are accompanied by intense itching.
You are looking for a specific treatment for severe dandruff with dry areas.
Bioderma Node K Shampoo
Shampoo for chronic and severe scaly scalp conditions.
• Limits the proliferation of persistent squames.
• Reduces redness.
• Coats the hair.
Methods of action:
• Node K Shampoo's original formula stimulates the elimination of dry patches on the scalp
and prevents their reappearance due to the combined action of salicylic acid and
cade hydrolatum, strong keratolytic and keratoreducing active ingredients.
• Node K Shampoo is enriched with an intense soothing agent, forskolin (Coleus barbatus).
It limits the urge to scratch due to the presence of Zanthoxylum extract.
• The gentle washing base respects the integrity of the scalp and hair.
• Node K Shampoo gives volume to the hair and leaves it soft and shiny.
• For the first 3 weeks: 3 times per week.
Afterward: 1 or 2 times a week.
• Lather Node K Shampoo by gently massaging the scalp.
Rinse and repeat the operation.
Leave for 5 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
For best results, first, use Node K Emulsion.
• Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use on children under the age of 3 (presence of salicylic acid).
In case of intense redness, decrease the frequency of use.
• We recommend Node Fluid, an ultra-mild, frequent-use shampoo as a follow up and/or for alternate use.
Size: 150 ml tube.