5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING
I was worried this would be too drying on my skin when I bought it since it's for oily/combo skin. I have combo skin, but it's not really oily, more like sometimes slightly shiny in some areas, but mostly normal while being very easily prone to dryness and major acne.

Published on July 17, 2012 by Christin

1.0 out of 5 stars Break out
Completely broke my entire face out and I don't have sensitive skin. I can use just about anything so I will definitely not be repurchasing. I only used mine once.
Published 2 months ago by Andrea Denice

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, July 17, 2012
Christin (Salt Lake City, UT) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bioderma Sebium H2O Solution Purifying Non-Rinse Cleanser 500ml Oily (Misc.)

This never dries my skin out, if anything it feels hydrating. I soak a cotton pad and swipe across my face and MOST makeup is gone. Very gentle, non drying on my overly sensitive, acne prone skin. My skin feels 100% better, no dryness, no acne. I do find an oil cleanser can be necessary for waterproof eye makeup though.

Keep in mind it may cause a blemish or two in the first week, but after that, nothing. In fact, my skin was breaking out like crazy before I started using this and I tried using every acne product under the sun. After about 2 months of use, this has completely cleared my skin from all of that, and if I do get something it goes down right away. My skin is also so soft and glowy now.

Some people feel the need to wash this off with another cleanser, I don't do that. I didn't use any other cleanser with this until I bought my clarisonic mia, I do need a more foamy cleanser with my clarisonic, so I do that first and then finish with sebium h2o. Honestly, skin has never looked or felt better.

This is without a doubt the best skincare product I have ever used, and have been usually it daily for the past 4 years. Recently my husband also started using it as well so I love that is now on prime and I no longer after go through the process of ordering it from overseas and waiting a few weeks for it to arrive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Addicted, July 26, 2012
This product is absolutely amazing. There is nothing close to it on the market. You can literally feel it tingling through layers of skin, cleansing pores deeply and thoroughly. It is also very gentle. It is a shame that it is not accessible in any US stores. I highly recommend this product for a deep cleanse. It leaves absolutely no residue, and is perfect for oily and sensitive skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Forever User, May 6, 2013
I decided to try this because I watched a few youtube beauty gurus raving about the Crealine version. When I checked their website I saw that they had a version for oily problematic skin like my own. I have been using it for about two weeks and the results are AMAZING. It's hard to explain, but my skin has never been so soft. My pores are a lot less visible and I feel like I barely need any foundation. BB creams tend to be enough now a days. If I wear make up during the day I use it as toner after using my facial cleanser. It removes whatever the cleanser missed and leaves a clean and refreshed feeling on my face. If I don't wear makeup I skip the facial cleanser and just use this product on it's own to clean my face. I don't know if it will work for everyone like it worked for me, but I am believer. It is a little pricey but definitely worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars again, May 17, 2014
this is my third time buy this stuff. I love it a lot. the smell, the cleanness, the color. All great

5.0 out of 5 stars Anyone know of any sellers have the old version in stock? I'm hoarding them!!!, June 17, 2013
This product has been amazing: in 1.5 years, it transformed my acne-ridden skin into acne-free, spotless, radiant skin. However, recently I've purchased the new version just out in France, it has "new fragrance" in the front of the bottle, and the fragrance type is now BI445, rather than BI445V5 or BI45 (I don't remember exactly which).
I say this because I have not had ANY acne in months, and suddenly, my skin had lots of white heads popping out and doesn't feel as smooth as it was 5 days ago, as well as uneven redness coming up. And my diet, stress level, and everything else has remained the same.

So it anyone knows of any sellers that has the older version in stock, please post links or contact information to this comment.

Thanks muchos, in advance!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for oil or combination skin, May 23, 2014
Lightweight but effective cleanser. Can easily remove any make up without blocking the pores. Great product for oil or combination skin.

1.0 out of 5 stars Break out, May 19, 2014
Andrea Denice (Spring Lake, NC, United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Cleans and refreshes, May 15, 2014
Amrom5 (Boulder, CO) - See all my reviews
I use this product before going to bed. It cleans my face well after a long day and leaves it feeling refreshed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Makeup Remover, May 13, 2014
I have sensitive eyes and it doesn't burn or leave an oily film. It takes off about 95% of my makeup. I use this with Huggies Natural Care baby wipes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Preferred Makeup Remover, April 28, 2014
How have I not encountered this makeup remover until last year? This product is amazing. It's perfect for my combo/oily skin. All I do is soak my cotton sheet with some of this product, place it over my eyes and gently rub, and most of my eye makeup is gone! I'll also gently swipe my entire face and neck and the makeup comes off so easily. It doesn't dry out your skin, is very gentle, and leaves your skin feeling clean. I love that it is so gentle on your skin because a lot of makeup removers are actually very harsh and your face is very sensitive to harsh products, especially around your eyes. I trust this product to not only remove my makeup but also clean and somewhat tone my face. I use this combo/oily skin solution but there's also a pink one for sensitive skin. You don't even need to wash your face with a cleanser after using this - it's supposed to act as one too. I still wash my face with my facial cleanser anyways but that's a personal preference. Absolutely love and highly recommend this product!

Rate and Discover Movies