5.0 out of 5 stars Great for class
While some of the text is long and tedious, the articles provided give a solid representation of each ethical issue and the principles that follow. Great for my biomedical ethics course!
Published 1 month ago by Lindsay Agema

1.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed!! Snoozer!
This book was very disorganized and it made finding highlights and points of information very hard. Not one of my favorite subjects ever taken, and the book was tolerable, but I did not use it for a reference during the writing of my paper since it is difficult to find the subject matter you are looking for.
Published 8 months ago by A. LANE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for class, June 10, 2014
This review is from: Bioethics: Principles, Issues and Cases, 2nd Edition (Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Informative, March 10, 2014
I do not necessarily agree with some of the other posters. This text offers a comprehensive look into the realm of Biomedical Ethics. For the college courses that utilize this book, it should provide a reaffirmation of the material discussed in lecture. The topics are current in regards to society today. Overall I would recommend this to anyone in a college bioethics course, or someone looking for a reference for practice.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed!! Snoozer!, November 15, 2013
A. LANE (West Palm Beach, FL) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars AVOID!, and if you can't I feel sorry for you, November 20, 2013
I had to have this book for a bioethics class. I absolutely hated this book. The different articles in it seemed to be poorly written and for an ethics book some of the authors came across as incredibly ignorant. Some of the authors were also incredible difficult to read. If you don't need this book for a class, avoid it!

4.0 out of 5 stars interesting, August 21, 2013
I read some of the chapters but didn't need it for class. It was easy to rent and delivered in very good condition. Return was easy too.

Bioethics: Principles, Issues and Cases, 2nd Edition
Bioethics: Principles, Issues and Cases, 2nd Edition by Lewis Vaughn (Paperback - September 12, 2012)
$86.95 $72.45