1,784 Reviews
 (1,466)

5.0 out of 5 stars Biofreeze is the best!
Published 2 months ago by Adam Nowak

1.0 out of 5 stars Stay away from this SHOP MEDICAL SUPPLY Seller
Published 22 months ago by Khloe Mason

1.0 out of 5 stars Stay away from this SHOP MEDICAL SUPPLY Seller, May 7, 2013
This review is from: Biofreeze Pain Relieving Roll On, 3-Ounce (Pack of 3) (Health and Beauty)
This Seller, SHOP MEDICAL SUPPLY, is misrepresenting what is being sold with picture of product displayed. In actuality, you're getting the older version which is 3.5% menthol vs the new one which is 4% menthol. I have tried the current 4% version and there s a big difference in efficacy. Biofreeze, the manufacturer told me that all authorized sellers were informed not to sell the 3.5% version. evidently the seller does not understand the responsibilities of selling healthcare products. The consumer buying a product as this one is typically seeking relief of PAIN. This is a serious matter which seller has no ethical regard. Furthermore, seller promised shipping label but never sent it. The seller offered me free product but the implication was to remove the bad review. I want nothing to do with this seller and I am not retracting this review because I hope it ultimately will help other buyers stay away from buying this less effective outdated version.

5.0 out of 5 stars Biofreeze is the best!, December 4, 2014
I found out about Biofreeze from my chiropractor and have used it religiously on my aching muscles and joints ever since. It is an amazing product – goes on easy with a nice cooling sensation and immediate pain relief. I also have chronic joint pain and I recently started taking Flexadrene capsules which contain 24 premium ingredients to help lubricate joints and relieve joint pain Flexadrene – Complete Joint Care Formula Thank you for these products and for what they have done for my health and quality of life!

2.0 out of 5 stars A Big Difference!!!, June 25, 2011
I have used Biofreeze for many years. In my opnion it is the best topical analgesic for pain on the market. I made my first online purchase of Biofreeze pain relieving roll-on, 3-ounce (pack of 3)through Amazon. Prior to this order I have always purchased Biofreeze at my Chiropractor's office. I immediately could feel the difference in the product. This product didn't create the intense sensation of ice cold when rubbed on the skin. It didn't have the penetrating power of the Biofreeze I had been using or the pain relief. I read the label to discover that one of the key ingredients "camphor" was missing. I will not be purchasing this product again from Amazon. I will pay more in order to get the better quality product from my local Chiropractor.

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware, it might not be what you want!, August 27, 2014
this was suppose to be the roll on and instead it was tubes. The biofreeze sent was a misrepresentation of what I had ordered and now I cannot return it. The tube stuff is not as good as the roll on.

1.0 out of 5 stars not good this time, January 29, 2014
In the past i have gotten Biofreeze and it was great BUT the three I received this time was like water I'm not satisfied at all

1.0 out of 5 stars It sdid not work for me., June 9, 2014
My doctor suggested that I try this product and that it was available on Amazon. I purchased the three pack and tried it for several fays. It had no affect. I friend asked about it and I gave her one to try. She later told me it did not help her. We both had moderate digital joint pain in our hand. Maybe this product is not made to help this.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nothing but menthol., July 18, 2014
BestFapEver (Mississippi, USA) - See all my reviews
Rip off. It's nothing but menthol. Can by the other brand that is made by BioFreeze at your local big box store for virtually the same price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the cost, May 2, 2014
No it did not work like it was advertise. Very disappointed. Wish I could get my money back. Would very purchase the product again.

2.0 out of 5 stars roll on, October 26, 2013
Bought the roll on and it is terrible. Product won't spread on with the roll on. Won't buy this product again in this form.

2.0 out of 5 stars Might work for you, September 4, 2014
I have bulging disks (all but 3) and this doesn't do anything for me. I guess it depends on your condition.

Biofreeze Pain Relieving Roll On, 3-Ounce (Pack of 3)
$38.07 $24.56