5.0 out of 5 stars Get this book! Read this book!
Published on April 2, 2011 by Ginny Blake

1.0 out of 5 stars I am not sure why you need this book
There is plenty of advice on the internet on how to increase and balance your hormones on the internet. I am not sure why you would need this book. I recommend eating a hormone friendly diet, intermittant fasting and high intensity interval training to increase and balance your hormones. This book is just food for thought.
Published 7 months ago by M. Doonan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Get this book! Read this book!, April 2, 2011
This review is from: Secrets about Bioidentical Hormones to Lose Fat and Prevent Cancer, Heart Disease, Menopause, and Andropause, by Optimizing Adrenals, Thyroid, Estrogen, Progesterone, Testosterone, and Growth Hormone! (Paperback)
This is a must-read book for any man or woman who wants to improve their health, especially those who are aging. This book directed my husband and me to find the right doctor who could help us sort out our health problems and get on the healing path. Very few doctors understand the intricacies of bioidentical hormone replacement and are willing to prescribe the hormones that we need. This book explains why. After following the protocols outlined in this book, we are no longer tired, listless, sexless grumps. We decided to try hCG and have both lost our unwanted fat, strictly following the guidelines given in this book to prevent problems. This book helped us to understand how the pollution of our air, water, and food has disrupted our hormones. We learned how to remove this toxicity from our bodies and then how to return each of the endocrine systems to health using herbs, vitamins, diet, lifestyle, and bioidentical hormones. It is essential to learn about the consequences of each choice of bioidentical hormone replacement BEFORE you start any program. Get this book. Educate yourself. Find a doctor who understands the information in this book. Then you can begin to cleanse, improve your diet, heal your digestive system, brain, adrenals, and thyroid, and balance your sex hormones. This book outlines how to do it.

4.0 out of 5 stars This is an amazing summary of relevant health information., December 4, 2012
This book has an amazing amount of material in it. I disagree with the person who gave it 3 stars, if the book were to "hold the patient's hand" and guide them to the proper dosage and where to buy it it would have been ten times the size and taken at least a year more to write/publish. The only reason I give it 4 stars instead of 5 is that there is a lot of new information out there on the role that dangerous grains and GMO foods are playing in the complex chronically ill patients we are seeing these days. My hope is that there will be a second edition and this will be covered. Otherwise it is an amazing resource for clinicians and patients. For full disclosure, I am friends with Joe and Yvonne, and consider them both to be practitioners of the highest quality. I have also practiced Chinese medicine for 22 plus years and those who know Chinese medicine deeply know that they were not under the delusion that everything can be fixed with roots, leaves, and minerals. When I visited the famous 4 story pharmacy in Beijing (forgot the name) I checked out the "Kidney Yang" section and over half of the formulas contained dog penis, something which I don't expect the FDA to be approving in the near future. Anyhow the Chinese were using HRT, even though they didn't call it that, way before the West. Clinically, it is my belief that whether to do BHRT or not should be a patient choice and Yvonne's book makes a compelling case for using it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book to learn about Bio-Identicals and Many other Hormones, February 16, 2012
This has been my goto book for learning about hormones and bio-identicals. I have purchased 3 more of their books as well, one about HCG Diet, One about Human Growth Hormone and another one about Hormones and I would highly recommend all 4 books. Very easy to read and understand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great informative Book, January 25, 2012
This book is a great read for anyone having hormonal problems. This book describes all the hormones, testing, etc that you need! I am going to read it for a second time and review it. I think it is a must for all us ladies near the menopause or past the menopause age. Lots of great information is contained in this book and I recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very informative!!!, September 6, 2012
I think this book has more up today information than other books I have read and the author appears to have researched well!!!
I have made my appointment with a Bioidentical Hormone specialist and I am looking forward to a good experience for better me!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Priceless Information, November 11, 2012
This wondeerful book transformed my life. It's chocked full of crucial information that is not readily available anywhere else. The difference in my life is remarkable and I would and do recommend it strongly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hill Dweller, November 8, 2012
This book is both informative and factual. It has an enormous amount of information in a concise presentation. It is very complete with references for further investigation or clarification... I like very much that she deals with both the feminine and masculine sides of this important issue.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very informative, October 7, 2013
This is a good reference book for understanding bioidentical hormones and their importance in maintaining our health without any hype. Also there is no advertising for products we should be buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent, July 31, 2013
Great information , a must read for everybody, especially after 30 , I wish 8 would have had that information 10 years ago; my health would have been in better condition right now.

4.0 out of 5 stars Complete, February 1, 2013
Really usefull! Very complete focus guide! the best compend in my opinion. Useful and full of state of art information essential in any person over 50 years library.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›