5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shampoo
This is a must for anyone with chemically processed hair. I have tried many different salon/beauty supply store shampoos looking for something that works. I will never go back to anything else.
Published on October 17, 2007 by Lisa

1.0 out of 5 stars I used this product a decade ago for years and ...
I used this product a decade ago for years and decided to try it again. It may still be a quality product.. but it now leaves me with red welts under my eye and it very much hurts to accidentally get it in the eyes while showering. The carrier may have not been selling the real product.
Published 5 months ago by Richard Carlos De La torre

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shampoo, October 17, 2007
Lisa (California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Biolage by Matrix Hydratherapie Hydrating Shampoo 33.8 Ounces (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars Holy Fast Shipping Batman, February 7, 2014
Ok, first and foremost. I don't buy any other shampoo. This stuff? Is the bomb dot com. Smells fabulous, leaves a shiny glowy clean. Everyone who comes over walks in my shower to see what my secret is. It's this stuff. Nough said there.

Anyways. This specific seller/shipper, I've bought from them about 5 times now. Must have my ass on speed dial shipping or whatever because I ordered this yesterday evening and it's here al-freakin-ready. (it's the next day, before 5pm) I swear they just package this hair crack for me and have it waiting at my local post office until I submit another order and then they give smoke signal or whatever and UPS delivers it at my doorstep. Not complaining at all. I just don't know how they do it. Crazy.

Anyways. This stuff is amazing. What the crap are you waiting for?

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME shampoo!!! Really cleanses without drying!, July 2, 2008
People, we're supposed to be rating the PRODUCT, not Amazon itself! Regardless of the wait time, the PRODUCT is fabulous. I have really long and thick hair and thus have to buy the super size bottles of everything. Just switched to this shampoo about a month and a half ago and it's very concentrated, foams up easily, and I find myself not going through the bottle as fast as other shampoo's I have tried before.

Happy shampooing! And it smells WONDERFUL!

5.0 out of 5 stars Biolage is magic, August 4, 2014
This is the best shampoo ever. Biolage is amazing. I used to buy it years ago and it was pricey, so I started using regular shampoos/conditioners from the drug store. My hair is super long(to my bum) and it was frizzy and dry and felt gross and dead until I decided to go back to Biolage... My hair is very happy again! What a difference good products make! Worth every penny!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well on dry hair, April 18, 2013
Smart Shopper (Lowell, MA United States) - See all my reviews
This shampoo works nicely on dry hair and helps stop the hair from getting frizzy in humid weather. This is a bit milder compared to several other shampoos. The price here at Amazon seems to be a good deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hydrating, December 3, 2013
Great shampoo. Love the smell and it is lathers up nicely and hair gets clean with it and not dried out. It has helped my husbands scalp not get so dry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Shampoo for me, October 21, 2013
This was recommended for me by my stylist. This is the best price I have found anywhere. This shampoo is perfect for my oily scalp; it cleans without drying it. .

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the Money, April 10, 2011
I have always been skeptical of expensive shampoos, but Biolage by Matrix is worth the extra expense. My friend turned me on to it after cutting my hair and noticing the texture. I was hesitant to try it, but once I did, I was hooked. This product leaves my very fine hair soft and managable and has reduced breaking and frizz. I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars YOU CAN WASH THAT GREASE RIGHT OUT OF YOUR HAIR, June 10, 2013
Be sure to buy the fabulous trinity of shampoo, conditioner and hairspray. Biolage by Matrix Hydratherapie Hydrating Shampoo is just plain wonderful. A small amount applied to your palms and scrub away. You'll have a slather of lather that will smell great and feel great. No need for a second shampoo the way we used to do. One shampoo will give you enough lather to cleanse your hair the way your want to. You'll love the thick lather and the fragrance. Plan on a full rinse because a little shampoo really lathers. Use the Biolage Matrix Conditioner and Hairspray. Blow dry and air dry your hair and you'll be so happy with how really pretty your hair looks.

5.0 out of 5 stars this is something you don't want because it also strips away the good fats that your hair and scalp need, November 19, 2014
Have tried many shampoos. Some leave your hair greasy, while others strip away all dirt and fat from your hair; this is something you don't want because it also strips away the good fats that your hair and scalp need. Have used this shampoo regularly for the last 20-25 years and when it's not available, cannot find its match.
If your hair and scalp tend to get dry, then I also recommend the conditioning balm, used after shampooing. You may only need to use this one during the dry winter months. It's a great dandruff eliminator.