Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on March 7, 2013
I purchased this product new as it was on sale being mislabeled as a fan. Item was in perfect condition and I used this item for about 2-3 years at least. I put this air cleaner in my truck and would go to motels and turn it on high and clean it out and it seemed to do a good job, however was not perfect. The hepa filters do not have a carbon filter to pass through, so the hepa filters seem to trap odor then spray it out everywhere, often making the room smell bad. I often would put this item on low-high and let it set outside 8-12 hours to get rid of smell. I would also put in enclosed room and open windows and face them for exhaust or new air in the back of the unit. Item cleaned well, just odor stayed. My unit finally it seems the fan motor went out as it comes on but does not do nothing else, even though it says it blowing. I could not find exact unit so I bought a bap 1500 unit to replace this unit when it went out. I am enjoying that unit now. I like Bioaire products, they function very well.
on February 5, 2009
Product is pretty good, some minor drawbacks.
The Screen filter has a bad manufacturing smell, was better after being thouroughy washed and dried.
The fan in Med and High mode is not totally stable and creates a slight buzzing noise that is inconsistent, can be quite annoying if in the bedroom.
I run it at the lowest speed, works fine, does the job, a little bit quieter in that mode then I would like.
My local Walmart had a similar product from Bionaire last week for $48, wish I had seen that before buying this one.
on April 4, 2011
Don't waste your money. The second time I cleaned the filters, I cannot get the door to stay on. This is a POS. It doesnt even filter well based on the amount of dust accumulated on the front grille.