Bionic Men's Fitness Gloves, Black, Medium
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Anatomical relief pads on the lower portion of the fingers and palm even the surface of te hand to naturally promote a lighter, more secure grip
- The design helps minimize hand strain and elimnates friction on free weights and equipment that causes calluses and blisters.
- Motion zones over the knuckles and web zones between the fingers promote natural, unrestricted hand movement
- Crafted from Coolmax Lycra and breathable digitized sheepskin leather that provides a natural feel
- Unique design features a form-fitting neoprene material to add wrist support and pads that form a natural "V" to lock in the bar holding the weight.
- Helps absorb moisture during even the most intense workouts and help circulate air to help hands "breathe".
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
They run a little small but that's fine with me, I like my gloves snug. They fit excellent and felt good the first time I put them on right up until the last time I put them on! They don't wiggle around and I haven't had a single issue with having to readjust them like other pairs of gloves I've tried. My only gripe is that the main pads on the palm feel a little low.
These gloves last me anywhere from 10-14 months. This is a fairly average time frame, all things considered. These gloves are designed for light weight feel on the hands and breathability, so unlike full leather designs they do not last as long. I haven't had issues like other people have said with seams coming undone. Towards the end of the lifespan of these gloves holes appear in heavy wear areas, but I have the same problem with all of the gloves I have used. I use the comparison to a runner needing new running shoes about every 6 months. Same concept here.
These gloves protect my hands on a phenomenal level. They have been amazing in preventing calluses from lifting or doing pullups or any exercise I use my hands for. They have minor wrist support too which has been excellent in helping prevent injury, but not acting as a brace and causing my wrist to get weak like gloves that have wrist wraps.
Gloves with similar design are expensive.Read more ›
To be fair they are comfortable and do protect the gripping surfaces of the hand well BUT and it is a BIG BUT, if they get sweaty on the palm, the palm disitegrates and tears in a very short space of time, (circa 20 trips to the gym).
I have looked after each pair correctly, (I have even verified this with the manufacturer). So there is a design flaw, in that the palms cannot tolerate sweat as it breaks down the leather in the lower palm, despite the rest of the glove remaining in good condition.
I have used gym gloves for over 15 years and Bionics ar the most expensive and have by far the shortest lifespan.
After repeatedly chasing the manufacturer and discussing the problem with them, the response I got was one of disinterest.
My advice is that if you do not sweat, fine, go ahead and buy them, otherwise if my experience is anything to go by, I would recommend you buy another brand. I am going back to Gold's Gym Gloves.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I just tossed my second pair of these, they work great until you wash them (note: I've never dried them) then they tear at the palm where the palm section meets the wrist wrapping.Published 14 months ago by InfernalMachine
I have had a pair of these gloves in the past and they were awesome. But unfortunately if you order these globe from this distributor you will not recive the gloves shown in the... Read morePublished 15 months ago by Kanan Scoggin